Monza - Track Update

I don't intend to criticise his work and I truly appreciate the effort, I'm only pointing out that a few banners are inaccurate and how they should be changed to be correct, but he is the one who has the final word to decide if he want to change it or not, but I think the least I could do is point out if something's not right. I don't have trouble with people pointing what's not right in my work in other areas if it is for the better.

He changed the F1 2012 banners for Santander ones where in reality they are Eni. It takes the same effort to put the right banner than the wrong banner, because you have to replace a texture anyway.

Following your train of thought, no one should criticise any of the mods done here, since all are done with the same purpose: "making our gaming experience more pleasing" and "for the pleasure it brings others, because there is far more work goes into these mods than some people think".

I didn't see any criticism from your post(s) and I hope by the use of smilies that you or others could see that. I love to get feedback or opinions and take it on-board.

It is all about having fun. :)

I didn't see any criticism from your post(s) and I hope by the use of smilies that you or others could see that. I love to get feedback or opinions and take it on-board.

It is all about having fun. :)

Well, actually when you said that you looked forward to see my version I thought you were being sarcastic, so thanks for clearing it up.

I think I made myself clear as well in my previous post. I just think the least I can do is point out what's wrong and leave you to decide if you want to change it or not. Anyway I truly appreciate your work and I installed all your track updates, I REALLY prefer seeing real adverts (even if they're not entirely accurate) than F1 2012 banners... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back