Monza - Track Update

I forgot I had a version of Monza to release.

Say goodbye to the maroon F1 2012 banner and "hello" to the Santander version. Also included a few more Italian and Ferrari flags. Lastly you get a new podium for free.

Hope it is OK :)

monzaq.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Race Dept):-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/monza-track-update.142/viewfile

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire):-

http://www.mediafire.com/?dvko73jbb9n2b1h

Have fun :thumbsup:

Jim (Reddvers)

Thanks for your "thanks" :thumbsup:

I do this because I was once someone who downloaded every mod that was available and then one day decided to see how it was done. It is my pleasure if any of you like my work.

If it wasn't for the modders of F1 2010/11 I would have left this game series a long time ago.

More tracks to come this week..........I think :thumbsup:

The "Santander" gantries after the first chicane should be "Eni". The "DHL" bridge before the second chicane should be "UBS", The "DHL" gantry before variante Ascari should be "Allianz".

@Sparks87

I appreciate your help in letting me know what should be where, but you have to know there are limitations with the banners/adverts. If Codemasters gave us the ability to mod every individual advert then I would do that but they don't (as far as I am aware) so I can't :cry:

My work is never 100% accurate and I will never claim that. I make these changes for myself and offer the results to all.

Thanks for the feedback and I always will look at changes if they are possible.

:)

Jim

@Sparks87

I appreciate your help in letting me know what should be where, but you have to know there are limitations with the banners/adverts. If Codemasters gave us the ability to mod every individual advert then I would do that but they don't (as far as I am aware) so I can't :cry:

My work is never 100% accurate and I will never claim that. I make these changes for myself and offer the results to all.

Thanks for the feedback and I always will look at changes if they are possible.

:)

Jim

I know that banners can't be changed individually, so if you change a "Santander" banner, you are replacing that texture for another one, but for example you could replace the first Santander ones (originally F1 2012 ones, and the only ones on the track AFAIK) with "Eni", and all of the "DHL" ones with "UBS", and it would be more accurate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%