Montreal feedback

Track full of bugs. Prepare for a **** storm when people DNF. Invis wall at T4. Kerbs in middle chicane have invis wall as well as exit kerbs.

There are no invisible walls, what is remaining is bugs in rF2 itself or mod/setup, same as in the Suzuka video above. We also raced this same track last year without any obvious issues in official races, which proves bug is not in track itself probably.

There are no invisible walls, what is remaining is bugs in rF2 itself or mod/setup, same as in the Suzuka video above. We also raced this same track last year without any obvious issues in official races, which proves bug is not in track itself probably.

I dont know about any other obvious issues but this is how I retired last season. It seems most curbs are ok this year though and as long as you dont touch the walls which your not meant to hopefully things like this wont happen to me this year.

I dont know about any other obvious issues but this is how I retired last season. It seems most curbs are ok this year though and as long as you dont touch the walls which your not meant to hopefully things like this wont happen to me this year.

To be fair those big curbs are supposed to be nasty for your car, if this game was more realistic running those/hitting the wall would cause wishbone or suspension failure.

someone with the glitch needs to post their setup to see if it's that, again if your car has the wrong settings it could be causing that issue with the kerb, but instead of snapping the suspension like it would IRL it just ****s up the game's physics calculations, which results in those insane flips/weird stops.

if you have telemetry reader look at the FL tyre load at the instant you make contact with the bump, my educated guess is that that number will be massive for people who "hit a wall"

On Mikes video it's quite clear that suspension is intact, so that's not the setup. On D'Alessandro video he hit the wall with his frontwing (you can't see that because of right front wheel), thats what caused chain reaction. Also note that suspension is fine. IRL you can also damage your car if you run too deep over the kerb, like Vettel in Bahrain for example. Don't ride them too deep, avoid the walls and you will be fine.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back