Montreal feedback

there are still invisible walls/bumps
In the middle sector on the chicane my car just jumped into the air, like webber at valencia. + If i touch that stupid white line there my game crashes, for no riiisooon <- ._.

I have made new temporary version with noclip whitelines so they shouldn't interfere anymore with physics, download here. I'm somewhat hopeful it will fix bumpiness problems near grass for Jonny and Dmitry. Make sure you uninstall the old track or it will load the wrong one. New track is under 2015 entry in menu.

Thanks very much, merci beaucoup JES really appreciate the help and what you've done to fix the problem :) . The issue doesn't occur for me anymore either, time to get back to hard work and get some proper testing completed now!

Track keeps failing for me. Invisible walls and bumps everywhere around the track, and game freezes everytime when I cant get off the curb in S2 chicane quickly enough. Happend about 6 times in last 2 days on updated track.

If this will be not fixed, we really shouldnt race on such a track just to fill up space in season calendar. Those curbs and edges of track behaves sometimes like glue and Im not willing to DNF race just cos of rF decided to kick me to the but.

I appreciate JES´ effort, but if there isnt sure chance to fix at least this bug with 100 % success, he probably shouldnt bother to invest his time to this track anymore. Will wait for his opinion...

And I have not uninstalled any old version and I did not have any issue so far with JES' latest version. So I think this track just doesn't like some certain setup parameters or something.

If this will be not fixed, we really shouldnt race on such a track just to fill up space in season calendar. Those curbs and edges of track behaves sometimes like glue and Im not willing to DNF race just cos of rF decided to kick me to the but.

Even if there are bugs (again, I never ever got any bug on any version), I don't see any reason to cancel the race. Driveline is perfect. If s2 chicane kerbs make problems, don't use them. Why would you use them anyway, apex 1 bump destabilizes car and apex 2 bump is way off the driving line. It's even good motivation to race clean and risk less when passing. Race conditions are same for everyone, use all the troubles to your advantage.

Even if there are bugs (again, I never ever got any bug on any version), I don't see any reason to cancel the race. Driveline is perfect. If s2 chicane kerbs make problems, don't use them. Why would you use them anyway, apex 1 bump destabilizes car and apex 2 bump is way off the driving line. It's even good motivation to race clean and risk less when passing. Race conditions are same for everyone, use all the troubles to your advantage.
Ι partially agree, the bug that Jeroen posted should not be an issue cause you are not supposed to be there anyway, if u are there with 280kmh then you are probably heading to crash the whole grid in T2 but the one in Sector 2, yeah we are not supposed to drive there but it's racing, WC has to do 70 laps, ACE has to 56 and so on, mistakes are a part of a race and it wouldn't be nice for someone who lost the braking (happened a bit to me) in that corner to force him to retire cause of that bug. I hope the critical ones get sorted for everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back