Resource icon

Tracks Monticello Motor Club WIP 0.5.31

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cross posting my review and adding more...

Just a little feedback from a member (not sure if you are), but there are now relatively large "humps" (think bus stop at the Glen) at the switchback where you've left it unpaved. Also, when you come down hill on the straight by the pits, there is a relatively large dip from (I believe) a sewage grate in that striped area to the left.

Not 100% accurate, but pretty darn good. What info are you basing the track off of? Feel free to PM me as well.

map.pngmap.png

Got a bad Trackmap? Delete
\trackX\data\map.ini
\trackX\map.png or
\trackX\layout1\map.png
\trackX\layout2\map.png (if there are more layouts)

AC recreates them on start, but refuses to work for the first time. Second start will work!

Attachments

• map_envir.png
    map_envir.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Fearthefocus updated Monticello Motor Club WIP with a new update entry:

Major Update. Graphics and track improvements.

Hey all. Here is an update to my first scratch build. It is still a huge work in progress but is a lot of fun to race so throwing it out there for others to try. Still a lot to do.

Updates:
-7 Layouts
-Pit Boxes maxed out.
-Updated AI lines including a Karting AI for the Mushroom Course ( Loads of fun!)
-Updated Trees and various other graphics.
-Improved road mesh

Again this is still a major work in progress. Lots more to do but please let me know what you think of the track so far...

Read the rest of this update entry...

can anyone guide me or send me step by step on how to upload to assetto corsa after downloading? what program etc to open the download and then upload please! ive been trying but no luck

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.