Resource icon

Tracks Monticello Motor Club WIP 0.5.31

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fearthefocus submitted a new resource:

Monticello Motor Club WIP - Monticello Motor Club WIP 0.5

Hey everyone. This is my first scratch build using blender and RTB. It is a work in progress in which I'm still working on the buildings and the other track layouts. Would love to get everyone's feedback on the track. Also could use someone who is good at AI lines to possibly do a better job than I did. I also need help aligning the map. I've tried everything I can think of to get it lined up but have had no luck so far. Thanks in advance and enjoy!
Tom

Read more about this resource...

Well he dont want to post any pics I will post mine, was WIP Lidar based data :p
I will start something new :D no point making 2.
049bf89a4d0f3e749e87b3fd8b971a03.jpg

c3c26ef3f53591692b8b7e7a6c9ade0e.jpg

No offense to the OP but if I had the choice between RTB and LIDAR.... :whistling:
I actually used both this RTB software is really impressive as some nice tools still needs some work though from my limited experience with it, this track looks nice the tree and track surface need a lot of work, also the blending where the track meets the grass,
this works good if you have the patience to set it up :D:D
I doubt my tracks would look as cool as yours Alfie your safe there :p
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137511802

Thanks for the track and the update! Great start and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. :)
This track looks amazing I fell in love with it the 1st time I saw it, also has a Kart track, and a skid pan,
awesome looking track!

You should do mondello park in Ireland so if you’re not doing this!!
Has to be wow track man, this track although not that popular or well know, is absolutely stunning,
I even looked at what trees grow in that area and collected records going back 100,s of years, to match the trees, currently in this WIP the trees there is 1-2 varieties and all wrong size, color and variety,
rarely you will get me making a track unless its something mind blowing, I hope this track gets changed as currently needs a lot of work :)

show me some pics maybe they will impress!

Has to be wow track man, this track although not that popular or well know, is absolutely stunning,
I even looked at what trees grow in that area and collected records going back 100,s of years, to match the trees, currently in this WIP the trees there is 1-2 varieties and all wrong size, color and variety,
rarely you will get me making a track unless its something mind blowing, I hope this track gets changed as currently needs a lot of work :)

show me some pics maybe they will impress!
Don’t think mondello would be considered a wow track although I think what ever track you choose to make it will be wow track once completed..

Don’t think mondello would be considered a wow track although I think what ever track you choose to make it will be wow track once completed..
The track is absolutely beautiful, you looked around it and videos online the landscape is insane :D:D

I am certainly in favour of the Dublin Super Prix track being made! There is a Mondello conversion available, but needs a hell of a lot of work. Not really available to race on, just hot lap.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%