Monday 24th August 2009 - Rally Endless Tarmac (Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed.
I've missed 3 stages because someone found it funny to move me around channels about 5 FLIPPING TIMES.
alt tab out to sort it and bam, game crash. I NEED TO BE IN A CHANNEL ON MY OWN I CAN CONCENTRATE.
Not having this, absolute tits.

/rage post

Wasn't a bad night for me, only 2 180°, and a tree who stopped my car into the last stage, but no major incident. Hope tomorrow will be also good :)

Edit: each time i do "alt-tab" with RBR, the game crash on my pc too....

Alt-Tab crashes the game, Gregory.

Was determined at the end, wanted to make up for the lost time when I retired one of the stages. Gregory, well done, consistency is working for you. Bert, Andrew... What can I say, there'es nothing between you :)

Anyway, times...
mineshaft.png

• Andrew Evans

i cant logon to the sesion, PLEASE help, dont know what i,m doing wrong, i,m a newbe :(((

sorry mate - i didn't check the forum before the off... the server was lagging and rejecting connections... just had to keep trying... unfortunately, since the latest upgrade their server has been a bit flakey... :(

• Andrew Evans

as for the event - that was IMMENSE... no other word for it... my best rally yet, didn't drop a stage... :personalwoot:

gonna process the day 1 results in a bit - please post up times if you think the server dicked you - i know it dropped my stage 5 or thereabouts....

rbrres.png

I did manage to connect in the end, just missed the first 3 stages but had a lot of fun:) . Hope to do better times on day 2. Only just bought the game and i,m still in shock how good it is. Every corner was an adventure for me as i have never had any runs on those stages before. Thanks for setting it up, Andrew, and i hope we can do a lot more of similar events in the future ( so many diffrent mods ) :). ps. any setup tips? as i only use the defaults :)

• Bert Van Waes

indeed guys, this was a lovely first day. Every stage was something else. i liked the australian alot.
But when we came to France the rally evolved into a real battle within one second of eachother. Good times! And TS really adds alot to the atmosphere. Loving it. Adam, you were there for a brief moment, lol somewhere in my head.:) Then i lost it...lol.

grats Creg for the win, and Mark, you are something else... And for me, i think Andrew indeed is my new rival...:D

Tomorrow, i'll post some footage, after work. 306 rocks i tell ya!

Great times. Tx

bzzzzz.....click

• Bert Van Waes

Well look at that.. haha grats Andrew my whole post above doesnt matter anymore now.:)

wow indeed some close ones.... woot!

Tomorrow will be insane...

• Andrew Evans

ps. any setup tips? as i only use the defaults :)

glad to hear you're digging it man! :thumb:

ask anyone, i know nothing about setups... :becky: but for these beauties i softened the rear arb and the springs a little, to help control the snappy arse and the smooth out the violent bumps in places like usa...

i also reduced the front brake bias (but the geezers on ts increased it! so who knows there!)... and i always ramp the steering lock up to full (792 degrees)...

that's about it... catch ya tomorrow man... :flypig:

• Andrew Evans

Well look at that.. haha grats Andrew my whole post above doesnt matter anymore now.:)

arf indeed!... what we could see whilst in the session changed a bit once i corrected one stage a piece for me, you and mark....

RALLY ENDLESS TARMAC
DAY 1 RESULTS (PROVISIONAL)

rbretday1.png

omg! expect the universe to gently tear itself apart at any moment...
end of the day 1 battle sees myself heading the timesheets!.... uuuuuuh!

fiesty wee birney pulling up in 2nd, but only just behind - even though he dropped ss5 - but with 5 stage wins to his name...

warren rounding out the top 3 (with peter and greg breathing down his neck)....

it's all massively too close to call - its anyones victory tomorrow....

results are provisional in case anyone has any disputed times to post... (maybe greg didn't drop ss7??)
does... not... compute...

RALLY ENDLESS TARMAC
DAY 1 RESULTS (PROVISIONAL)

rbretday1.png

omg! expect the universe to gently tear itself apart at any moment...
end of the day 1 battle sees myself heading the timesheets!.... uuuuuuh!

fiesty wee birney pulling up in 2nd, but only just behind - even though he dropped ss5 - but with 5 stage wins to his name...

warren rounding out the top 3 (with peter and greg breathing down his neck)....

it's all massively too close to call - its anyones victory tomorrow....

results are provisional in case anyone has any disputed times to post... (maybe greg didn't drop ss7??)

Stage 6 I got a 4:17.54. I have the html file if you need it, but I am very far behind even with this...

your call Andrew, and thx for arranging..

• Andrew Evans

yea mate - i like to have corrected times posted up here for transparency... if you want me to change it, blat it over to me... probably can't sort it until post-work tomorrow... but i will sort it.... :wink:

• Bert Van Waes

Guys, maybe you can help me, i need to know how to make those idiotic supporters and fans near the side off the road to be a bit quieter in replay. Are they situated under sound effects? or is that the whole car and all?

A bit strange...

• Andrew Evans

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
FEEP FEEP FEEP FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!
FEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!
FEEPFEEPFEEPHOOOONKFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

they're the best.... :nod:

(no idea mate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back