Monday 24th August 2009 - Rally Endless Tarmac (Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

HAhaahaa,

And the guy in the background seems to be on every stage. He's like the diehard fan off me. And always when i pass he sais something to somebody else... Something totally not understandable. :)

RALLY ENDLESS TARMAC
DAY 1 RESULTS (PROVISIONAL)

rbretday1.png

omg! expect the universe to gently tear itself apart at any moment...
end of the day 1 battle sees myself heading the timesheets!.... uuuuuuh!

fiesty wee birney pulling up in 2nd, but only just behind - even though he dropped ss5 - but with 5 stage wins to his name...

warren rounding out the top 3 (with peter and greg breathing down his neck)....

it's all massively too close to call - its anyones victory tomorrow....

results are provisional in case anyone has any disputed times to post... (maybe greg didn't drop ss7??)

I'am sorry guys but there is a problem in the SS7, effectively i didn't drop it, this is my screenshot (i made 3'19"70 in SS7):

1251146799705.jpg

• Andrew Evans

cool man... i reckoned that was probably the case - i'll correct the results when i get home in an hour or two.... :wink:

• Bert Van Waes

Lol this is one heck off a rally. Now Greg, grats again, hahaha :D

My first movie now for this rally. SSE 4. :) The only stage for me where it all went perfect...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hoE91NBwyo[/ame]

In an hour ;)

• Bert Van Waes

Well, maybe SSE 4 was not the only one perfect, SSE 11, or Cote d'Arbroz went also quite good. :) It was a battle between me and Mark for this one. Very close finishtimes...

Now without any music, just pure engine and fans...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IRtDfqCrGI[/ame]

Greets

• Bert Van Waes

Haha, if you knew what i was thinking...I threw it in a split second too late and i was like:
"Omg, not now, please stay on the road... Ahhh!!.... Oef..:)"

I got almost a same encounter on day 2 when i did this stage reverse... Somewhere in the middle a photographer runs off wayyyy too late. Just missed him.
They're lunatics!

• Bert Van Waes

tx Mark, it's the only stage i know by heart now. Because it's almost the only one i played back then when i first got it some years ago... Before dust came on.
We were close on day 2 too. :)

Love the hairpin layout on this one. Not too fast and great rythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back