Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Maian, I have a problem with the Red Bull:
It is different from the others because of the bull, which is seen horizontally and should be seen vertically, and when I paint a normal red bull livery, the bull is seen upwards, vertically. It can be fixed? Thank you
View attachment 651565
View attachment 651564A normal paint of the Red Bull
View attachment 651566

The paint in the mod.

Is a very good mod, please help me
you need original real team car models prior to Sport update 1.15 link below the house all the models before patch F1 22 1.15 sports update
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S6TSH-AwguLgHr1lwpyhACtFo4u3uhwA/view?usp=share_link

Hi, I would like to ask how did you do that.
Apparently what happens is, at least for that car, the mirrors won’t move fully unless like at least three-fourths are visible. I have my FOV set to about -9 I believe and it’s right there. The opposite side mirror does freeze if I turn with enough look to apex angle but of course you’re looking at the inside one anyway. It’s more zoomed out than I’d like but I’d rather keep the immersion of cockpit with side mirrors a little too zoomed out than get a virtual mirror. Hope this helps!

The 3D models of the F1 teams in this mod are the old ones, before the sports update.
Is it possible to use the 3D models of the Sport Update?
Thanks in advance.

How do I get the car for one of these teams into photoshop to make my own livery?
I imported a livery but for some reason it comes out kinda weird with some of the Williams livery still there. Anyone know why?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-01 183023.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-01 183023.png
    947 KB · Views: 49
The mod I imported from was from mid January this year, which I think was after the sports car update.
Yep, Then you will not be able to import it correctly. I thought about updating this mod, but it is on low priority. Maian himself is working on an other game currently (not F1) iirc.

Ask people, why does the car appear like this knowing that the team colors matter correctly? Likewise, beyond the error, the livery is made with the RB 2023 chassis. If I'm not mistaken, does it have something to do with it?
1713684808441.png

The only thing that changed is this file, the painting, etc... Will I have to do something else in the other files or is it because of the texture that they are from f1 23? the image is from f1 22 just in case

1713684843491.png

Ask people, why does the car appear like this knowing that the team colors matter correctly? Likewise, beyond the error, the livery is made with the RB 2023 chassis. If I'm not mistaken, does it have something to do with it?
View attachment 748082

The only thing that changed is this file, the painting, etc... Will I have to do something else in the other files or is it because of the texture that they are from f1 23? the image is from f1 22 just in case

View attachment 748083
yeah if its for a f1 23 chassis it wont fit on the f1 22 chassis that will most likely be the problem

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%