Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have no clue if it is a conflict or not but i'm using the more PU mod, trying to use it with the Alpine in MyTeam and the more PU mod works in GP mode but it defaults to the original sounds for MyTeam, wondering if anyone knows if they're incompatible.

Hey! How can I use the latest AlphaTauri model from the Sport Liveries Update? I'm creating a livery with the template from that update, but when converting to the AT chassis for MyTeam, some things end up in the wrong place, I think that's because it's the older model.

Hey! How can I use the latest AlphaTauri model from the Sport Liveries Update? I'm creating a livery with the template from that update, but when converting to the AT chassis for MyTeam, some things end up in the wrong place, I think that's because it's the older model.
I've been chatting with him about updating the sport livery models and here's what he said on how it's done: "I had to duplicate all the resources for the models, and then rename every reference within the files themselves."

I've been trying to do this myself, however, after downloading all the resources, there's a ton of files that would need to be renamed, plus all the references to the models within them (ex: naming every instance of "redbull" to "xedbull"). I'm not sure if he uses a renaming program to do it more quickly or if there's a more efficient way.

Maybe you'll have better luck and If you figure anything out let me know!

Hey everyone, I’ve been able to successfully swap the FOM car with the new Haas model, but when I try to drive in cockpit view the mirrors are frozen. They work when I switch views, but going back to cockpit it freezes back up. Has anyone had the same issue?

im having an issue where its not changing my decals just stays on my old ones,iv even tried putting them back to the original merc decals but still stays as my old ones i change the paint at same time with no issues just the decals wont change

All of a sudden i cant change anything on my merc chassis,i save it as usual and it doesnt transfer into my MY TEAM car just stays as the same as i had it before

Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package - Use a real team car instead of the default MyTeam car.

Read more about this resource...
Hello Maian, I have a problem with the Red Bull:
It is different from the others because of the bull, which is seen horizontally and should be seen vertically, and when I paint a normal red bull livery, the bull is seen upwards, vertically. It can be fixed? Thank you
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-29 162429.png

Icono de Validado por la comunidad
A normal paint of the Red Bull
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-31 101634.png

The paint in the mod.

Is a very good mod, please help me

Probably because of the different car 3d models, for which the mod afaik has not been adapted to yet. And it is much work for the change but Maian seems to be busy at IRL.
And I, for once, am just enjoying racing instead of modding a game without actually playing it like all these years before.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%