Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - F1 Team For MyTeam Package 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem, I downloaded the modular mod and the game does not work, in the sense I put the mod of the alfa romeo but it does not give me its shape, and the other case is that it does not load the game remains black screen, that I have to do I'm crazy to be able to put a stupid mod

I have a problem, I downloaded the modular mod and the game does not work, in the sense I put the mod of the alfa romeo but it does not give me its shape, and the other case is that it does not load the game remains black screen, that I have to do I'm crazy to be able to put a stupid mod
Make sure you have the latest Modular Mods Base Files installed, and that you have installed the carmisc_myteam.erp file as well as the myteam_f1_alfa_romeo.erp file into the F1 22/_MODULAR_MODS/_ACTIVE folder.

Also, when this mod is installed, it will not show outside of MyTeam mode, and will only show properly after the car reveal. The covered car before livery reveal is a pre-set shape and will not match the Real Team car you choose.

For the black screen problem, you may have another file conflict if you had other mods installed before trying this one. I recommend to verify your game files and re-install the mods. To verify your game files in Steam - right click the game in your library, go to Properties, then Local Files, and Verify integrity of game files. For Origin, right-click the game in your Library, and then select Repair.

If you're still having problems, it may be easier to message me on Discord (my username is in my Profile here) as it's easier to troubleshoot there. If you do not have Discord, you can direct message me on here.

Last edited:
Do you know if it's currently possible to get the new McLaren model for MyTeam? I tried using the new Singapore livery on the older model and it doesn't come out right so it seems like they've updated the model but I'm not quite sure how to get it into MyTeam. Thanks!

I don't fully understand what you mean, are talking about using this mod?
i've change FOM car to HAAS for example, manually.

but this only works to change one time.. if a try to put FOM car in HAAS and ALPINE for example, the second would be transparent.

in fomswap modular(like F1 2021) ALL the cars can be swaped to a fom and work it. You know how to do that?? manually

Do you know if it's currently possible to get the new McLaren model for MyTeam? I tried using the new Singapore livery on the older model and it doesn't come out right so it seems like they've updated the model but I'm not quite sure how to get it into MyTeam. Thanks!
Yes, I just have not updated this set yet

An update was presented today where Codemaster will update the 3D models and livery next week.
This modular mod changes the MyTeam Car into a real F1 car model.
Would such a mod also be possible for the real F1 teams? So that the teams have the old 3D model instead of the coming ones next week. That you can decide for yourself when the 3D models of the teams change.
Thanks for the answer in advance.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies