Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, if you don't have a helmet modular mods file in the _ACTIVE folder, then a copy paste mod will work fine. If you have a modular mods file installed that affects the same parts, the modular mods file will take priority and overwrite the other.

Hi guys,

Recently i decided to start modding the original f1 teams' cars. Unfortunaltly, it didn't work as expected. I dowloaded all the f1 22 original teams mod for Modular Mods. I changed some cars to match with my career.

Everytime others modded cars are 10-15 meters away, decals are missing from the car. Even the paint is unicolor for some. The non-modded (but modular mods .erp file) cars don't suffer of this problem. When i'm closer it looks normal.
I've tried every intel graphic saving format for the .dds, checked the alpha layer.. I have no clue.

Do someone have an idea of what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Thomas.

help me i have a problem.
I move the folders and then I start the game and nothing happens except a black screen.

I have already deleted everything and moved it again, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

My Game keeps crashing now entering f1 career before was loading normal ? how to fix?
What mods do you have installed, and what version of the base files? If you post a screenshot of your _ACTIVE folder, that would probably work better than trying to list them (assuming it's all modular)

1666989097414.png
1666989145151.png

1.05 one just installed but if i load the same skins as before it didnt go anymore just keep crashing - could play with them all time - until today keeps crushing also with the old one same // today nothing works

Hello , everything seems to be working fine except modded start_screen.erp I want to use the default start screen .
Tried replacing start_screen.erp with the one on OPTIONAL folder which is 1804 kb but its the same start screen logo...
Any solution ?

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%