Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there a way to have the old starting screen without the "modular mods"? replacing the file as u said did "nothing"
No idea, why Maian put two different Modular Mods screens and no placeholder in it, but you can also just copy
_MODULAR_MODS\BACKUPS - RESTORE STOCK GAME\2022_asset_groups\ui_package
into your game F1 22\2022_asset_groups\ folder and overwrite, that contains the only file which looks for the custom screen (so if that file is not looking for it, you will 100% have the game's original)

Last edited:
The textures in that file are texture arrays. If you open that file in the Ego ERP Archiver, and select that texture, you will see little arrow buttons at the bottom of the preview window. That will cycle through each one, and you can then upload a new logo for whichever one is showing.
Again this topic :D

I export the texture, edit it in PS, generate a Alpha Channel, save the files and import with ego (9.0). (Same as decal files)
Settings:
1.JPG

The last imported texture looks fine, but every texture else is destroyed:
(Also previous custom imported textures are destroyed)
2.JPG

In Ego everything looks fine:
3.JPG
4.JPG

without any customization, only your .erp file in the active folder, everything is fine.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Ever since I installed this mod and MyTeam livery mod, my steering in game cuts in and out. Every 20-30secs my steering will completely cut out and it makes the game completely unplayable.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this and any ways on how to fix it?

Ever since I installed this mod and MyTeam livery mod, my steering in game cuts in and out. Every 20-30secs my steering will completely cut out and it makes the game completely unplayable.

I do not know, but there's not anything in this mod that would cause that. If it only happens with the modular mods installed, it may be a VRAM problem.

Hi! Same issue here, but I know it’s vram related. What gpu are you using?

Optional files are:
  • incardriver for editing driver animation if swapping chassis (for EX swapping RB with FOM then driver animation need to be taken from FOM else the hand positions will be off at the steering wheel)
  • another start_screen ...
  • better (brighter) steering wheel rev lights for f1 and f2
  • nationality flags contains (or should) all textures with drivers' nationality flags, so if you swap a driver one may wants to replace the flag, so a spanish driver does not use the german flag for example
  • team logos contain the team logos used in the menus (more or less)
so if you do not know what is it good for, then you probably do not need it ...

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but the mod does not seem to work for me. Not sure if there is anything I could be doing wrong.
Without seeing what you've done, there's no way to tell what you've done wrong. But if it's not showing the new start screen, then you've not installed it correctly. This mod by itself does not change anything besides the start screen. You need to download mods from others that utilize Modular Mods, or download the template files (links in the mod description in a spoiler tag) to create your own.

Again this topic :D

I export the texture, edit it in PS, generate a Alpha Channel, save the files and import with ego (9.0). (Same as decal files)
Settings:
View attachment 586868

The last imported texture looks fine, but every texture else is destroyed:
(Also previous custom imported textures are destroyed)
View attachment 586872

In Ego everything looks fine:
View attachment 586875View attachment 586876

without any customization, only your .erp file in the active folder, everything is fine.

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?
Can you please tell me where is this file

ui_teams_logos.erp

Thank you

love the mods true game changer unfortunately i cannot get the f1 performance mods for my team or f1 teams to work anymore i made ones for tire wear and damage that no longer change anything in game am i doing something wrong? erp arch is up to date

I may start making mods soon and I want to use the modular mods system. How do I convert the files to work with modular mods?
Use the different template sets that have been uploaded to import your mod files. There's a spoiler in the description that has links to all currently uploaded modular mods sets for you to use.

When you upload the mod, just provide a link in the description to this base files mod, and just include whatever files you modified in your download.

Tom97 on YouTube has a good intro video on using modular mods to get started.

Is it still possible to install Copy & Paste mods that do not require Modular Mods to be installed? I've tried this with several non-Modular MyTeam skins but I cannot get it to work.

Is it still possible to install Copy & Paste mods that do not require Modular Mods to be installed? I've tried this with several non-Modular MyTeam skins but I cannot get it to work.
Yes, the normal mods will still work assuming you don't have conflicting modular mods files installed. Modular Mods files are loaded ahead of the normal game files, so they will override other mods if they modify the same files.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.