Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a camera for all cars

f120111-jpg.33991

The next update arrives this weekend and also the above cam from last year will be added!;)

I have an issue which needs answering!! I wanted to play multiplayer with these, but then decided against it. So i removed the mod to play MP. Now, when i go on MP, it does this. Look at screenshot! I cant change camera!
2rr1auu.jpg

I have an issue which needs answering!! I wanted to play multiplayer with these, but then decided against it. So i removed the mod to play MP. Now, when i go on MP, it does this. Look at screenshot! I cant change camera!
2rr1auu.jpg

You should verify your games cache via steam, that has nothing todo with my mod.

Thank you modmate
but i got one question.
Is it possible to set the Kelaroost Cockpit to a position where the game can save it?

when i use the cam and drove out the pitlane the game switch back to the normal cockpitview?!
And in the options i can't set it to standart

Thank you modmate
but i got one question.
Is it possible to set the Kelaroost Cockpit to a position where the game can save it?

when i use the cam and drove out the pitlane the game switch back to the normal cockpitview?!
And in the options i can't set it to standart

Good point,i have that too and i really miss the HUD on this cam.

Good point,i have that too and i really miss the HUD on this cam.

Sorry guys not possible like i mentioned more often now. We got 13 cams now and i will add another 2 for the weekend like i said so there will be 15. Thaths really alot and maybe too much, but that happens if you go for all requests here.

So i hope you like my cams as they are, even if you need to push a button to get to the cam.

Modmate

Im still trying to figure out how to remove the need for the green flashing light or hud to tell you if drs is on and replace it with a point 5 second audio Q with a different unique sound for on and off.
Not figure it out as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back