Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
great work modmate!

ive downloaded youre cams now is my question,there is 1 cockpit cam were there is no HUD visible its a closecam but not the very close one,is there one coming with HUD in future?would be awesome!

great work modmate!

ive downloaded youre cams now is my question,there is 1 cockpit cam were there is no HUD visible its a closecam but not the very close one,is there one coming with HUD in future?would be awesome!

Hi,

I m not sure wich you mean but the the new cockpit view is there 3 times , with and without HUD and one dynamic.

Hi,

I m not sure wich you mean but the the new cockpit view is there 3 times , with and without HUD and one dynamic.
Havent looked yet but maybe its not one of youre cams then,but its also not the standard cockpit view,its a closer one but were you can still see youre mirrors and a bit of the gloves,no legs.
I like that one but its the only one for me without the HUD...but maybe im totally wrong and should i look better!
Thnx anyway,great work.

You should look wich cam it is and tell me the name so i can have a look , but like i said i dont think its my campack.

Next update 1.5 arrives on friday, i found some time to go on. ALL MY T-cams from last year will be in !

GReets MOdmate

Hi modmate, great mod - i race using a cockpit would it be possible to have a camera view with just the front wheels showing - i have adjusted camera files cant seem to get it working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Absolutely bloody marvelous!!!, this mod really makes this game much much better!

Loving the 'helmet' type cam

Excellent work, superb, brilliant! A+

UPDATE ARRIVES:

Modcams V 1.4

Release 07.10.2012

-Added new Bonnetmod Cam for all cars
-Fixed the not hidden rearview for all cars

NEW BonnetMOD

FOR DL GO TO THE FIRST PAGE!

Hi Modmate, superb work but is it possible you could do me a favour and do another cam like this one but slightly lower?

Thanks
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back