Modding Requests Thread

Probably someone asked before.
How many have You all set kers_capacity in ctf for 33,3" ?

I have set 2200000 without effect. I tried german mod setted 9E+37
,without effect, too. Anybody has answers?

Is there any way someone can create a fictional TEAM PENSKE mod with Sponsorship from Shell. I don't really know how it works but if it is possible could you make them American Drivers Carl Edwards and either Travis Pastrana or Mark Matin. I don't really car what manufacturer but Chevy or Ford would be preferred

i am fed up with ai going off track in f1 2012 . i used f1 2013 ai fix repetitive mod but that didnt work . ai is still going off track at sepang sakhir valencia montreal and hungry. valencia is worst in 2 laps whole field retired except me . does anyone has answer to it

Can someone make sebastian vettel helmet for f1 2012 . the indian gp 2013 helmet

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 460
hello guys! i have a problem... i ve made some changes to snthennumbers "true to life ai 2013 season v1.4" mod's database and after that i notice that the game (f1 2012) crashes when play "champions" mode. i start the first race ( against kimi) and when i press enter it sends me back to windows... any help? thanks!

Could someone please make the right gloves for the f1 2014 helmets? They look so great but its really sad to play with those fantastic helmets without the real gloves. This would make the f1 2014 mods complete since nobody made gloves soo far...

Genuine F1 2012 mod needed – paid work

Hi

I'm looking for someone to implement a livery mod on F1 2012 for me. The design is already complete (in photoshop & illustrator) – it's just a case of replicating it and applying it to a skin. It's a fairly simple, graphic livery with no crazy complicated patterns or textures.

I will supply all of the assets, graphics/logos etc.

I was going to do it myself, but having never modded before, learning was going to take too long (plus I'm mac based which makes things trickier from what I have read). The mod will need to work on the mac version of F1 2012 – although I believe the pssg files are universal.

I just need you to supply the pssg files at the end of it.

This is a genuine request – I'm happy to pay a fair fee for the work. If anyone is interested in making a bit of cash with a mod, please get in touch.

Thanks

Mod edit - I have moved your post to the modding requests thread for F1 2012. I have also linked to this post from the F1 2013 modding requests forum, just in case this thread isn't monitored as much as it used to be by our resident modders

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Genuine F1 2012 mod needed – paid work

Hi

I'm looking for someone to implement a livery mod on F1 2012 for me. The design is already complete (in photoshop & illustrator) – it's just a case of replicating it and applying it to a skin. It's a fairly simple, graphic livery with no crazy complicated patterns or textures.

I will supply all of the assets, graphics/logos etc.

I was going to do it myself, but having never modded before, learning was going to take too long (plus I'm mac based which makes things trickier from what I have read). The mod will need to work on the mac version of F1 2012 – although I believe the pssg files are universal.

I just need you to supply the pssg files at the end of it.

This is a genuine request – I'm happy to pay a fair fee for the work. If anyone is interested in making a bit of cash with a mod, please get in touch.

Thanks

Mod edit - I have moved your post to the modding requests thread for F1 2012. I have also linked to this post from the F1 2013 modding requests forum, just in case this thread isn't monitored as much as it used to be by our resident modders

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back