GRID Autosport Modding Questions

• Deleted member 161052

I also tried to find a .dds folder of the event poster, but no luck

00053sop.png

Hello guys,nice to meet you! Im new to forum and i have a small request:can anyone make a complete black livery for mclaren p1 so the car look like in the image below? I bought the game yesterday but im completely disapointed from the luck of customization both on career and custom events and i have totally no interest for multiplayer.If some kind sir could help me by providing this simple liverie i'd be very glad!Thank you for your time!
McLaren-P1-carbon-black-performance-testing.jpg

Hello guys,nice to meet you! Im new to forum and i have a small request:can anyone make a complete black livery for mclaren p1 so the car look like in the image below? I bought the game yesterday but im completely disapointed from the luck of customization both on career and custom events and i have totally no interest for multiplayer.If some kind sir could help me by providing this simple liverie i'd be very glad!Thank you for your time!
McLaren-P1-carbon-black-performance-testing.jpg
rallygamer made your request
http://www.rallygamer.com/gridautosport/liveries/page1.html

After my 3DSimED3 trial ended I went back to v2 but I can't get it to work... It won't even open the *.3se file I saved using 3DSimED3 :(
Works 100% fine for me in V2 when I tested it a few weeks ago. Opened up five different models with textures absolutely with no problems.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%