Modding Questions Thread

@nimbo which one? There are a lot of files starting with ai_vehicle Either way, you'll need the BXML Converter to convert a "scrambled" xml file to a regular text one.

1. Download the BXML Converter.
2. Drag and Drop your file on "Ryder BXML Editor.exe". Memorize format that you're converting from.
3. This will make a new file called ai_vehicle...C.xml
4. Edit the new file.
5. Drag and drop edited file on the exe again. It will ask for a conversion type. Based on the format the original file was type in one of these numbers:
  • 1 -- Bin Xml
  • 2 -- BXML Big
  • 3 -- BXML Little
6. Rename your new file ai_vehicle...C.C.xml to ai_vehicle....xml

Does anyone else think that MSC and MAS finish to high in the results and that VET and RAI finish to low? I've noticed that anyways, is there a way to fix that? Thanks. Also, what would I edit to get the AI to brake a bit deeper into the corners? Thanks for any info!
I am getting PIC in 3rd in a race and WEB and VET are well down the field(outside top 10) and I am getting drivers like KAR and KOV entering the top 10. Surely they cant be as good as Vettel, but in the game it seems to be the case

how can i change the performance of AI? like massa and vettel faster?
Cause the RDE isn't working, when i try open the database it says failed to convert

Is there any way to change the amount of laps with 25%? Bz 14 laps are a lot, and I want to put 5 or 6 laps each race!

Anyone knows how to increase the chance? I found the SC chance in RDE but there are numbers from 1 to 13 that I don't know what mean... anyone?
thanks!

EDIT: Thread merged into modding questions thread - Gnu

Hi guys what i have to do when i want to set fernandos monaco helmet to a generic one for my career?
Thanks in advance

Where is the comand located for look back in the game ?
In f1 2010 you have look back and rearview and there both different.
But in 2012 they both refure to the xml file.
I ask this so i can work on 2 rear views from different locations.

This might have been asked before, but can I rename helmet skins to replace other files in the same folder? A lot of them seem to replace gen_01

Anyone know how to modify weather or chances of rain. Would like to make it less. I read somewhere that its in the database.bin. I can open it with the database editor, but can't figure out which part of the database will change rain probability.

Thanks

I was thinking to adjust Tire wear according to track to real life
I raced 100% in Bahrain where tire wear was really high in real world but I made 2 stopper of Option- Prime- Option which lasted for Full race
1st Stop -18th lap(Prime)
2nd Stop - 45th Lap(Option)
But my problem is Should Adjust the tire wear of Team will be Sufficient to get the Wear right or Should i need to adjust the Tire wear table
The General wear of CM set 0 for 3 kinds of Tracks(Low, Medium, High)

how can i make all cars accelerate faster?i want to increase the bhp, and i did it in the database (ai engine power per tier) and so ai cars accelerate faster in game, but player's car accelerates like before..how can i get all cars (mine, too) to have more bhp?

Hi guys,
Anyone know how to put this replay T cam in the game?

thanks

Attachments

• 00002.jpg
    00002.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 390
Hi all, I know how to explain how to put the new files, program directors/F1/cars ok, then replace. as ferrari in FE???

ciao

lasfinge

Moved to modding questions - Gnu

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back