Cars Mod Wheelbase Issue

Hello!
I am having an issue with the RSS Cybertruck mod. After installing, I get a “LOD list missing” error. I tried reinstalling, and then replacing the data file with the data from a Tesla Model 3, and it becomes drivable. However, the front and back wheels are really close together and the whole car looks off. In the showroom, the car looks fine, and the 3D model file looks fine, so is there an adjustment I can make the will fix the wheelbase and make it longer? Or does someone have a working Cybertruck mod they’re willing to share?

Attachments

• A621AF01-71F8-4D8C-AFB1-A7F8AE12DA53.jpeg
    A621AF01-71F8-4D8C-AFB1-A7F8AE12DA53.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 5C975886-3C4B-4943-A209-52DE94A8F17F.jpeg
    5C975886-3C4B-4943-A209-52DE94A8F17F.jpeg
    575.4 KB · Views: 83
You'd need to use data from a car with the same wheelbase, otherwise that's gonna happen.
Hello!
I am having an issue with the RSS Cybertruck mod. After installing, I get a “LOD list missing” error. I tried reinstalling, and then replacing the data file with the data from a Tesla Model 3, and it becomes drivable. However, the front and back wheels are really close together and the whole car looks off. In the showroom, the car looks fine, and the 3D model file looks fine, so is there an adjustment I can make the will fix the wheelbase and make it longer? Or does someone have a working Cybertruck mod they’re willing to share?
have you ever got it to work? what other car has the same wheel base?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back