Mod cars are covered in blue crystal?

I've run into a problem with a hand full of mod cars recently where they will show up in the CM Showroom looking like they're covered in some blue crystalline shell. It has only appear on 9 cars I've installed (out of 411 including Kunos cars) and I can't figure out what could be causing it, nor how to fix it. I'm using version 0.1.46 of CSP (the current recommended version).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Screenshots (Subaru 22B STi and Buick GSX):

__custom_showroom_1584391978.jpg __custom_showroom_1584392216.jpg

The author did it on purpose, there is nothing you can do to fix it except ask them to stop sharing mods with bad encryption, and stop downloading their mods until they do.

Odd, all but one of them I got on the Shutoko Revival Project discord, and I've seen multiple people post screenshots of the 22B in-game. I figured it was something I was doing wrong. Either way, thanks for the response, I guess I'll just have to deal with only having 402 cars to play with instead of 411.

New Content Manager update can decrypt some in showroom

How would one do that?
Has anyone decrypted Buick GSX? I would really appreciate it.
The weird thing about GSX is that in game or in the in-game showroom it is covered with these blue triangles, but not in the Content Manager custom showroom.

UPD. I figured out how that works. I just had to update AC to the latest version, and then I updated Content Manager.

Last edited:
I've run into a problem with a hand full of mod cars recently where they will show up in the CM Showroom looking like they're covered in some blue crystalline shell. It has only appear on 9 cars I've installed (out of 411 including Kunos cars) and I can't figure out what could be causing it, nor how to fix it. I'm using version 0.1.46 of CSP (the current recommended version).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Screenshots (Subaru 22B STi and Buick GSX):

View attachment 355687 View attachment 355688
Certain mods turned into blue crystal I've figured out as these mods requires custom shaders patch applied via Content Manager even Lite version supported too in.

Open Content Manager, go to settings then go to Custom Shaders Patch tab inside of it, then install the patch. Run the game by disabling force 32 option in settings to make the patch function.

For all this, you're required to run game through Content Manager rather than original launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back