Resource icon

Skins mod car 2021 for car f1 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I upload the photos so you can see how they are, I am not uploading them right now due to the limitation of the internet. I hope to upload them as soon as possible. Cheers

When I have better images of the front wings of the aston martin alpine alfa rome and alfa tauri I will correct the designs but not for now, because those photos were missing for the design and I could not work them as is, and good in the design of the templates I have taken some attributions with the alpine front wing that you can see some blue border lines to show the edges of the front wing wings, I don't know if it's good for the community, it was something I wanted to do to highlight as well in mercedes.

1640374220721.png

The F2 cars are serial and use the same chassis by Dallara, so you have to use the F2 chassis to replace Marussia.
Let's see if I understand, do you want me to import the dallara car for the marussia car, what is it that they use for f2 ??? if that's the case you have to give me the blender file to see how I can help you.

Let's see if I understand, do you want me to import the dallara car for the marussia car, what is it that they use for f2 ??? if that's the case you have to give me the blender file to see how I can help you.

When I have better images of the front wings of the aston martin alpine alfa rome and alfa tauri I will correct the designs but not for now, because those photos were missing for the design and I could not work them as is, and good in the design of the templates I have taken some attributions with the alpine front wing that you can see some blue border lines to show the edges of the front wing wings, I don't know if it's good for the community, it was something I wanted to do to highlight as well in mercedes.

View attachment 527485
Look forward to see the McLaren!

I have not finished the halo yet, these days are very restful at home, and I do not have enough time for this unless it is dawn, here I put pictures of the other teams. Cheers

At the last hour I modified the alpha tauri nose that I noticed that they had changed it for the last race or the last one, the truth is that I didn't even realize when they changed it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back