Resource icon

MGP16 Mixfile ReMixer 0.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great program mate. Thanks.

Just having an issue while trying to unpack track files form Sebastien Loeb rally.
Some unpack fine, and others just throw up the error "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required."

Any ideas?

Hi Mark,

I can see there is a demo of the game, I'll download it and see if I can reproduce the error. Do you remember which specific files failed?

Great program mate. Thanks.

Just having an issue while trying to unpack track files form Sebastien Loeb rally.
Some unpack fine, and others just throw up the error "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required."

Any ideas?

Hey Mark,

Please give the new 0.2.0 version a go, it should be able to handle the large track files in Loeb Rally.

Cheers,

/m

hey lemic i have discovered a little problem when estract the files of vr46 the game, when estract for example the moto2 2016.mix some graphic files are not showed properly but it's how the prog can't show the file and added a file exactly with the same proportions example 2048x2048 pixel but with only this words repeatly "place holder" something like this
Immagine.png
is this maybe a code error from the prog?

Hello Sagnok,

I unpacked the moto2 file and I see what you mean. However I'm fairly certain that the files are extracted correctly, but I have no clue as to what the placeholder files are used for. Maybe a question for the MotoGP 16 | Valentino Rossi: The Game modding thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/motogp-16-valentino-rossi-the-game.30/
hope you figure it out,

/m
sorry lemic for the lately replied i'm figured that you prog still work good i believe that files are a future update of milestone for some sort of dlc or patch with textures update maybe they reserved a space for a new bike or team cause i have serched in db files and there isn't team or rider linked to numbers referred in example

sorry lemic for the lately replied i'm figured that you prog still work good i believe that files are a future update of milestone for some sort of dlc or patch with textures update maybe they reserved a space for a new bike or team cause i have serched in db files and there isn't team or rider linked to numbers referred in example

Ahh, that makes sense, glad you figured it out :)

Hyy mate, i got some problem here on Ride 2, there is a very large file on RIde 2 after i remix the file, it's Wheels.mix, it's about 4,5GB(original 1,6GB), even though i check the compress files on mixfile remixer, the file's still large at all, after i copied it, then when i try to play it, it stuck on the loading before get into the menu, then nothings happen, just stuck, can u please give some advice mate... :(

Hi Chark,

Hmm, that sounds like a bug. However I did try to unpack a file of similar size and repack it, and it came out about pretty much the same size. But be sure to set the Mixfile format for "SBK-X/V8" when repacking.

/m

Or maybe there's some data limitation on the game..? cz i've some modded mix file, hmm maybe 3 or 4 files that surely a large mix file... just my opinion. :notworthy:

I'm pretty sure i was set it to "SBK-X/V8", i swear i've tried it 5 times, but still got the same problem, any suggestion..?

Hey Charkx,

Managed to get a copy of the wheels.mix file, and I did an unpack and repack with Mixfile ReMixer 0.2.0. The filesize went from 1.60Gb to 1.626Gb. Ive included a screenshot of the settings I used. Hope this helps :)

/m

Attachments

• Wheels.jpg
    Wheels.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 765
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I've modded some mixfiles and used the SBK-X/V8 format to repack. However, my game just keeps on crashing on start-up. Can anybody help, please?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back