Resource icon

MGP16 Mixfile ReMixer 0.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
CAN SOMEBODY ¨PLEASE HELP ME .... i am desperately searching for help
When i want to mod my Calentino Rossi game everything works just fine up to the moment where i have to "Pack new Mixfile" there i Always got stuck wth an error "see picture" Is there somebody that can help me fix this problem please ???

sctfrq.jpg

WHEN I CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS , IT TELLS ME THIS ( But this is like Chinese for me)
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Toegang tot het pad C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentino Rossi The Game\gfxpak.mix is geweigerd.
bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bij ReMixer.ReMixerForm.packNewMixFileButton_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 4.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 4.6.1637.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ReMixer1
Assembly-versie: 0.2.0.0
Win32-versie: 0.2.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Gravis/Desktop/Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0/ReMixer1.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-versie: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32-versie: 4.6.1637.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32-versie: 4.6.1638.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
TweakerBase
Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Gravis/Desktop/Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0/TweakerBase.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.
Bijvoorbeeld:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
Wanneer JIT-foutopsporing is ingeschakeld, worden onverwerkte uitzonderingen
naar het JIT-foutopsporingsprogramma gestuurd dat op de computer is geregistreerd
en worden niet door dit dialoogvenster verwerkt.

Hi Gravis,

My dutch isen't all that great, but it seems that you get an access denied when trying to save the file. This is normally caused by missing files rights or when the file is in use.My first suggestion would be to try to start the remixer as administrator, right click on the program and select "Run as administrator". Second suggestion would be to make sure the game is not running while updating the mixfile.

Hope this helps :)

/m

Hi @LeMic , sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I've run into an issue I've never encountered before, and it seems to be happening ever since I upgraded to a new PC.

The re-packed MixFile is always coming out just a tad larger (somewhere between 2 - 5 MB) than the original MixFile was, regardless of whether I made any changes to the files in the MixFile. I've tried it with MXGP 2, VR46 and MotoGP 17, and the issue is always the same, regardless of which compression method I've used, causing the game to crash.

Hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Hi @LeMic , sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I've run into an issue I've never encountered before, and it seems to be happening ever since I upgraded to a new PC.

The re-packed MixFile is always coming out just a tad larger (somewhere between 2 - 5 MB) than the original MixFile was, regardless of whether I made any changes to the files in the MixFile. I've tried it with MXGP 2, VR46 and MotoGP 17, and the issue is always the same, regardless of which compression method I've used, causing the game to crash.

Hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Hi Matthew,

Hmm, sounds a bit odd. I just did a quick test using the BOX.MIX file from the MotoGP14 demo, and the original size was 26,7 MB (28.071.340 byte) and the repacked was 26,9 MB (28.256.307 byte). As you can see there is always an increase in filesize, guess the Milestone guys pack the files better than me :) However it sounds like you seeing a somewhat larger difference, or maybe you are packing larger files? Anyhow, as mentioned, there is always an increase, and if the game runs with the repacked files, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Cheers,

/m

Anyhow, as mentioned, there is always an increase, and if the game runs with the repacked files, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Cheers,

/m
That's exactly the problem, the game crashes whenever I try to load it with a larger MIX-file, even if I try to repack the original files. I'll do a few more test runs and get back to you, thanks :)

Update: I found what appears to have been the error. I unpacked MXGP2's chassis_122.mix, which obviously gave me an unpacked folder called "CHASSIS_122". However, what I didn't notice was that in the original MIX-file, the internal filepath was CHASSIS/CHASSIS_122 - so compression and repacking were fine, just the internal filepath was off in my re-packed version.

Thanks for your effort, I suppose I get it to work now :)

Update: I found what appears to have been the error. I unpacked MXGP2's chassis_122.mix, which obviously gave me an unpacked folder called "CHASSIS_122". However, what I didn't notice was that in the original MIX-file, the internal filepath was CHASSIS/CHASSIS_122 - so compression and repacking were fine, just the internal filepath was off in my re-packed version.

Thanks for your effort, I suppose I get it to work now :)

Hi Matthew,

Glad to hear you got it going :) Actually I think this is the reason I made the omit root folder when repacking, but not quite sure.

/m

Hello Mr. Hulk,

I think it should work with SB Rally, haven't tried it though. But I can see in the changelog that I made a fix for it :)

" Handle very large mixfiles (2GB+) found in Sebastien Loeb rally. "

/m
If I edit bml files SLRE don't read packaged MIX files.
It works in WRC 4.
Probably needs more trial and errors

Nice utility :)
Thanks

If I edit bml files SLRE don't read packaged MIX files.
It works in WRC 4.
Probably needs more trial and errors

Nice utility :)
Thanks

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky :) But pay attention to the mixfile format the original files are made in and select the same when repacking. And maybe do a dry run where you just repack the unpacked files without any changes to find out if its the mixfiles or the modifications that are giving problems.

Cheers,

/m

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky :) But pay attention to the mixfile format the original files are made in and select the same when repacking. And maybe do a dry run where you just repack the unpacked files without any changes to find out if its the mixfiles or the modifications that are giving problems.

Cheers,

/m

It workded. For SLRE, after editing BML files MGPBMLEditor v2.6.6b and packaging DATA.MIX with MixFile Remixer (0.2.0; SBK-09) it needs to set first 00 string to 01 with hex editor (HxD tested) on packaged mix file for game to recognise it.

Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing