Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII Time Attack

Cars Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII Time Attack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There's an issue with the textures of this car: the same texture (grey50.png) is used as txMaps on material 'body' and as txDiffuse on material 'plastic'. This means that if you make a matte paintjob, the plastic parts will be green.

ZkuLHZ1.png

@wjmoosting - bit of a long shot but do you have shell.png in a higher resolution than its default 1024x1024? The cockpit is great overall but the extremely low res and pixellated internal door/floor panels let it down really badly.

Hello, I'm pretty new to AC modding and I downloaded this car because it looks awesome. I wonder if there are fixes to the glitchy side window where it reflex bugged out grass. Also sometimes the car goes full black. I also think that the problem was only on my AC and I don't see the problem elsewhere. I'm currently using SOL 2.1.3 and CSP 0.1.75.

Hello, I'm pretty new to AC modding and I downloaded this car because it looks awesome. I wonder if there are fixes to the glitchy side window where it reflex bugged out grass. Also sometimes the car goes full black. I also think that the problem was only on my AC and I don't see the problem elsewhere. I'm currently using SOL 2.1.3 and CSP 0.1.75.
I have the glitchy window thing too, it goes away when you disable CSP, so it's probably related to it. No idea about the black car thing, I've never experienced it.

Guys!! I finally found out how to "fix" the shifting animation! All you have to do is unpacking the data of the car via CM, open the extracted data file, open driver3d.ini and you can set the speed of the animation to your liking, or to the default AC shifting values :)

So much fun this car is! :)

Please give us working wipers for rain, if you can. Working headlights would be rad. I love the car. Might be my favourite car mod yet. I set a world record at Mosport '21 with it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back