Minor Hotfix Update for Assetto Corsa Competizione Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC New Hotfix Released.jpg

In something of a bumper day for small hotfix releases, Assetto Corsa Competizione get in on the action with build 1.0.10 dropping earlier this afternoon.

Trying to think of things to say about really, really small hotfix updates for racing simulations has been my challenge for the day, and this is the last of what feels like an endless stream of them - ACC has been updated to V1.0.10.

Following up from the recent big build release from Monday, Kunos Simulazioni have dropped a little additional build to the title in order to address a couple of key issues reported by the ever vigilant sim racing community.

Not a particularly long read, the new build notes are available below:
  • Fixed default gearshift debouncing calculation being too low
  • Added gearshift debouncing slider to controls configuration screen
  • Fixed TrackIR flickering.

As usual with these things, the latest update will automatically install the next time you restart your Steam client.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

No matter what i do with this game,i just cant get a stable 60fps.
I just upgraded my PC. AMD 3600x with Nvidia 2080 RTX super feeding three full hd screens. All at epic. 20 AI. FPS well over 60 all the time...

But of course, nothing comes for free...

Another big problem is the absence of real tripple screen. That will keep this game of limited interest for the tripple gamers...

Last edited:

M D Gourley

Premium
Another big problem is the absence of real tripple screen. That will keep this game of limited interest for the tripple gamers...
While that may be true for some, for me personally I am more than happy with the Triple Screen look on my set up as the cockpit perspective view is quite good on most cars....F1 2018 does not have triple screen support either but if you set up the perspective FOV it looks fantastic...so I am more than happy with ACC's triple screen look.:)

I just upgraded my PC. AMD 3600x with Nvidia 2080 RTX super feeding three full hd screens. All at epic. 20 AI. FPS well over 60 all the time...

But of course, nothing comes for free...

Don't get me wrong, but "triple" with one p. That said, the triple screen support is lacking because of the UE4 version they're using.

1050ti here getting 75fps max, all settings mid to low. I keep it locked at 60fps.
It looks great in cockpit, track looks okay but still somewhat blurry with sharpness set way up.
If I can get a steady 60 on my potato so can you friend.

1050ti here too , how is the distance LODs at your settings? I ve seen in yt objects popping up at 50m which is the thing i hate most in driving sims, plus in FPS games (with UE4) you can easily set to high/full settings , below that you i think you get that plastic UE4 look. Ytubers have everything maxed usually so its eyecandy, what do you think is it good with a 1050ti?

every few months I give ACC a chance, yesterday I launched it and after maybe a lap (career, Lambo@Monza) an unreal crash (meaning that Unreal Engine has creashed)
see you in December ACC, back to AC :)

1050ti here too , how is the distance LODs at your settings? I ve seen in yt objects popping up at 50m which is the thing i hate most in driving sims, plus in FPS games (with UE4) you can easily set to high/full settings , below that you i think you get that plastic UE4 look. Ytubers have everything maxed usually so its eyecandy, what do you think is it good with a 1050ti?

I’ll check distance setting tonight after work, pretty sure it’s low and definitely get pop up trees etc.
I think the price is good with the 1050ti, does pretty good with the other sims. I like it because it gets people into PC gaming on the cheap

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 94 18.7%
  • €151-500

Votes: 134 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 9.9%
  • €3001-5000