Milwaukee_Rex Mays_ GP_Custom_Circuit_personnalisé

Tracks Milwaukee_Rex Mays_ GP_Custom_Circuit_personnalisé 005

Login or Register an account to download this content
downloaded milwaukee and put in the tracks folder but it doesn't appear in the track list when i look for it. when i download tracks some do appear and some don't. i've searched but can't find what i'm doing wrong. any ideas would be appreciated. i know i'm thick but i just can't help it

downloaded milwaukee and put in the tracks folder but it doesn't appear in the track list when i look for it. when i download tracks some do appear and some don't. i've searched but can't find what i'm doing wrong. any ideas would be appreciated. i know i'm thick but i just can't help it
[/QU
Hang loose, I am looking into this. I will be glad to help!

Ok... I think this may be the trouble. If you use an unzip software and do it manually, you have to keep opening folders until you reach the one the shows the following:
content
extensions
READMe.txt

Open the README if you are installing manually, which I suggest.
I don't use Content Manager as it sometimes trips up. I find it best to install manually to your assettocorsa parent folder.
You then can copy and paste 'content' and 'extensions' directly into the assetto corsa folder
All tracks and stuff should appear in your list from there on out.

Once you get it installed, have fun!!!! This track rips for open wheel cars.... Very satisfying, I think.

i can't see any readme file. this is what i get after i unzip-

1- Folder: Rex_020b
2- Folder: Rex_020b
3- Folder: content
4- Folder: tracks
5: Folder: rex_mays_classic-150_020_b
6: Folders ai, data & map

no matter which folder i copy to tracks i get nothing in the ac track listings

sorry to be a pain. thanks for your help

Oh ****..you are talkin about the oval track LOL
My bad.. Yeah its a small cluster...

No you are fine, man. I need to update this just so everything is able to install proper. Let me take a few minutes to get her sorted, then I will update.
This is embarrassing for me, to be honest.
Wait a bit and you will see an update.

See new update, smash any old track files from old oval... This should be an easy install now.

Ah, there must be something you may have confused maybe... I don't know. Are you using Content Manager to install?

more than likely. i downloaded new file, unzipped, dragged content folder to content folder in assetto folder, dragged aggressive ai there afterwards. did i do it right?

more than likely. i downloaded new file, unzipped, dragged content folder to content folder in assetto folder, dragged aggressive ai there afterwards. did i do it right?
You're getting closer.... unzip, drag 'content' folder to assetto folder.

The pathway is thus for all folders; Program Files (x86)/ steamapps/ common/ assettocorsa/

You drag your content to assettocorsa, then it unfolds into the consecutive folders on its own. That's how a lot of mods are set up to install.

You're getting closer.... unzip, drag 'content' folder to assetto folder.

The pathway is thus for all folders; Program Files (x86)/ steamapps/ common/ assettocorsa/

You drag your content to assettocorsa, then it unfolds into the consecutive folders on its own. That's how a lot of mods are set up to install.

got it! just had a quick blast round. great stuff. always liked the mile ovals especially milwaukee from indycar 2 times. thanks for your help and great work. much appreciated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back