Michael Schumacher

No no he will be fine he just must be fine ... whole day spend watching videos of him and i got my eyes bold almost, so much memories....stupid rock and stupid snow ... he cant break on that when he didnt in f1 car

I think the technical word is cabbage. UL Schuey. Always a risk involved with sliding down a hill at ridiculous speeds, I'm sure Schuey was aware of the risks and knew that being killed or seriously injured as a reality of being an adrenaline junky. Hopefully he gets "put down" <Euthanasia if you will; if he's braindead. Not a way for such a superstar to eek out the rest of his days

Actually i read yesterday, whole text, testimonial or whatever it is, from a guy, 60 age, crashed with his Lotus in something, not sure what. What was important, of the scales how big was the crash, that firefighters came and cut his car, in half, for over half an hour in order just to bring him out of the car. He had fractures, head injuries and skull fractures, God knows what leisures he had, hematomes etc and the doctors said that he is going to die, unlikely to survive.

He was telling how he was dreaming while being in coma for 10 weeks. How we had dreams about some materialized world with some imaginary neighbors who lived across his home, all of that in his dreams only. So when he woke up he said how he couldn't remember his relatives their names birthdays or whatever. Not that he didn't remember, but he was in that coma for that long and he was living in other world, he was dreaming.

After 6 months, not that he survived, twice as bad as Schumacher brain is damaged, he returned his physical activities he is running he is reading, talking normally, i am not sure he was saying that he return to drive a car but he survived and everything went almost but normally after 6 months.

For someone aged 60ty, far far from the physical condition in which Schumacher was, prepared, 7 times World Champion, to whom, Senna and everyone else in their times could only envy him for his superiority behind the wheel on long races, just because he was so fit. Being able to get on with the best of these days while turning 43 years, i have no doubt that he will survive, and not only that, but return next year and have skiing on the same spot!!! He just MUST win this GP!

rt3m.png

I did a video, mixture from some already existing on youtube, then uploaded but, it was blocked world wide from youtube. A friend of mine told me i have stolen a tear or two with that one. And then i uploaded on my facebook profile to share with some people.

Then published on the largest macedonian group/community on FB for auto-moto sport, "Makedonski Avtomobilizam" or "Macedonian Autosport". I was lucky that the best F1 commentator in years and years from Macedonia, who even did several interviews with Prost, Senna, Schumacher and the rest, saw it and wrote to me on chat asking "Is it mine, did i created it?" i said yes and he replied "its phenomenal, publish it on dailymotion and i will publish on my web site" and i did upload it on dailymotion and he later published on his web site, so here it is

Oficijalno: prva pozitivna prognoza za Schumi/ Officially: first positive prognose for Schumi

The video in the end is mine, i hope you will like it

"F" Coulthard, made tear slip my cheek ...

"This skiing crash has connected Michael to the rest of us on a human level once and for all. Here is a father, like any other, his wife and children at his bedside praying for him to pull through. It is something to which we can all relate.

The awful thing is that so often it takes something like this before we say what we truly feel about someone.

I hope that in this instance, with Michael having received such swift medical attention, and given the fact that he continues to receive the very best treatment possible, he is going to emerge victorious once again. And when he does he is going to realise in what esteem he is held.
"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...im.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Things like these should never happen, these public personas are a certain way on the track and then there's life off the track or outside their profession. Usually there are more positives to be taken away from their life away from the spotlight, but you have to look for the positives and not the negative things. We're human after all somehow we tend to forget this...

Same can be said for other personalities.

I've always been a fan of champions, they show talent and genius but only because of their work ethic and dedication beyond what most have. That is what I see in all of them and Michael had plenty, no doubt it will serve him once again.

People yesterday i read something awful and that was a statement made on 24th Jan (of course) that there are no signs of awakening Schumacher. Couldn't believe it.

Everyone and everywhere, are saying that people being in coma longer than 4 weeks, Schumi is exactly 28 days or exactly 4 weeks is very bad and that they may never recover or they may never be even able to try it.

I am afraid of this so much. We all are.

Also yesterday i went on to search on google for the man who come up with the statement "Don't lose hope on Schumi" explaining his own accident in which he fell with car from a bridge, crashed very badly, he was bleeding when people reached him, spitting blood etc, he was in very bad situation and people said he won't survive but he did and is 100% normal today. I wanted to see how long he was in coma. I read before, or i read only what I WANTED to read, that he was in coma 10 weeks, but when i saw that he was in fact only TWO WEEKS i was petrified.

Can someone please share something new, or something that you found anywhere of other cases where people recovered and they stayed in coma longer than Schumi.

I was also trying to find definitions of coma or types of coma or every other possible important thing and i saw that "coma is different from people to people and different on how deep was the coma"

So far now that is the only positive thing i have, thinking that he is really outstanding person and that he can pull it off plus that those best experts in the Grenoble hospital, that know what they are doing and how deep they put him in coma, so in the end it might not be that bad, i.e. like he has been in coma for 2 weeks only.

dusko, my brother in law is training as a surgeon and an experience doctor. he isn't training in neurology but obviously knows more than I do. I'm sorry to say but if he does awake, he won't be shadow of the man he once was.i know people can recover to a cetain degree but his brain has essentially died in places through swelling and bleeding. it's not good so be prepared.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.