Michael Schumacher

I just watched a video which claims to be his helmet cam during the accident. Whilst I cannot confirm its authenticity, it is conceivable that it was his actual one - the video doesn't seem fake in any way, but it could just as well be anybody's during a fall.

I will however say that whoever the person was in the video, smacked their head very hard at least a couple of times. If it was really his, he must be in a very bad way :(

Last edited:

I think it's not his footage, but it's gives a very good point of view, of how he fell :S

Last edited:
Probably tomorrow at 11:00 am in Grenoble new press confe
According to Forbes (who release the official rich list each year) Schumacher is worth $800m as of 2013.

So not quite a billionaire.
Like Monty Burns isn't it! :laugh:
I saw him for a while together with Rubens at Milano in 2005 for the new Ferrari Store opening and then the "Presidente", unfortunately I haven't good photos. And the following year at the Monza circuit (or the same year but the day after it) some people who will begun my coworkers for a while in 2008 met Michael with his dog.
I also met Ross with his dog and his wife and the a Forbes (a singer....) owner but this are other stories.
Forza Schumi!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea