Michael Schumacher

dusko, my brother in law is training as a surgeon and an experience doctor. he isn't training in neurology but obviously knows more than I do. I'm sorry to say but if he does awake, he won't be shadow of the man he once was.i know people can recover to a cetain degree but his brain has essentially died in places through swelling and bleeding. it's not good so be prepared.

I personally know somebody who has been in a coma for much longer and managed a FULL recovery. So, it IS possible, I don't know how likely it is, though.

I'm just wondering what his doctors are thinking, honestly, inside themselves, when they look at him, his charts, his progress etc. Do they honestly think that there's much hope?

That is all I'd like to know right now. But we won't.

I personally know somebody who has been in a coma for much longer and managed a FULL recovery. So, it IS possible, I don't know how likely it is, though.
Yes mate. There are always miracles and exceptions. There is always hope but generally speaking, things don't look very good. It's not being in the coma that is causing the damage...it's what went before. I really hope he pulls through and I never liked the person he was in his heyday. He showed more of his human side after the first time of retiring and it would be nice to heard more from him in the future.i love watching his Ferrari onboard videos. So much to learn,

Dusko, what do you mean?
You had really better have some concrete information before you say ANYTHING like this on this forum.
A lot of sick rubbish is being spouted all over the internet about Michael Schumacher.

But I will say this now - ON THIS FORUM, ONLY RESPECT and good wishes for MS and his family can be shown, and I hope the mods agree.

We remain hopeful for his recovery and we will ONLY expect to see facts here, nothing else.

I have no wish to offend you, but please do NOT say anything that is not true, gives false hope, makes light of the situation, or is disrespectful in any way.

If it is simply a statement of hope, then we all share that hope, but you need to be clear about your meaning.

Thank you.
Keith

Dusko, what do you mean?
You had really better have some concrete information before you say ANYTHING like this on this forum.
A lot of sick rubbish is being spouted all over the internet about Michael Schumacher.

But I will say this now - ON THIS FORUM, ONLY RESPECT and good wishes for MS and his family can be shown, and I hope the mods agree.

We remain hopeful for his recovery and we will ONLY expect to see facts here, nothing else.

I have no wish to offend you, but please do NOT say anything that is not true, gives false hope, makes light of the situation, or is disrespectful in any way.

If it is simply a statement of hope, then we all share that hope, but you need to be clear about your meaning.

Thank you.
Keith

I don't know what i said bad o.O

Here http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_01_29/Schumacher-enters-a-phase-of-gradual-awakening-5748/

[edit] now i found this one http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_...lines-comment-on-F1-star-being-woken-up-4371/

Yeah, i am just into it. I hope they are just saying to protect the family, while for real doctors are starting slowly but starting to awake him, I HOPE SO

Yes, I hope so too Dusko, I'm sorry, but I am just tired of reading stuff that is not true. I prefer to wait for an official announcement. There has been some terrible behaviour from the media and I am not believing anything unless it is official.

potentially good news:

Official update from Michael Schumacher’s manager:

Michael’s sedation is being reduced in order to allow the start of the waking up process which may take long time. For the protection of the family, it was originally agreed by the interested parties to communicate this information only once this process was consolidated. Please note that no further updates will be given.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back