Michael Schumacher

If I remember correctly a certain Nigel Mansell also came out of retirement and did very well in the races he competed in and he was a lot more out of shape than MS.
So I believe MS is at least handy enough in a Ferrari to score a few podiums.
:) And at the moment F1 needs somthing like this as it is in a bad place at the moment.

I've never liked MS due to his arrogance. Same reason why I do not like Lewis Hamilton, but that is a different subject all together.

However, MS arrogance imo has been earned over the years and championships.
It would be good to see him back to spice things up even more :D

You never know, he may even win the championship this year :giggle:

• Wido Rossen

I`m feeling sorry for Luca Badoer.
Never getting the change to drive....cause there will be schumacher....sad sad.
Like Bram i never liked him and that never has changed.
Nothing about his driving do, he`s superb.

Schumacher wil buy a car of Ferrari(for nothing) He will hire a track and then just test for a whole week.

They couldn't say this wouldn't be allowed as Schumacher could just say it was for fun/personal pleasure.
Nothing wrong with that is there

I agree with David, he earned his right to arrogance (if there is a right...).

I do feel a bit sorry for Gene and Luca, But I doubt Schumacher will race every race without Massa. Then again, you have to keep in mind, Ferrari need the best they can get to get in reach of the constructors (keep 3rd, or fight for 2nd).

I fully support Ferrari giving Schumi a few races. They don't have a winning car this season and are unlikely to get near the driver's or constructor's championships, so why shouldn't they entertain us with this very interesting side show. Kudos to Ferrari! This mid-year break is going to seem very long indeed.

Schumi fans, of which I am one, him being the reason I started watching F1 again, and I reckon Schumi haters too, will be glued to their TVs to watch the fun and see what the out-of-practice master can do with the out-of-form Ferrari. Many will enjoy what happens, whether he still 'has it' or not.

Schumi fans, of which I am one, him being the reason I started watching F1 again, and I reckon Schumi haters too, will be glued to their TVs to watch the fun and see what the out-of-practice master can do with the out-of-form Ferrari. Many will enjoy what happens, whether he still 'has it' or not.
That's why this is said to be "revitalising" F1. All the F1 haters, Schumi haters, and fans will be watching this race. It should be epic.

I imagine bookies are gone poopdy-doop over the "Schumacher Comeback".

For Schumacher to in the title, Button must retire from every following race, and Schumacher must win every one! Nothing's impossible, and he IS Schumacher :p

I imagine this is what's going on over the 4 week break, an '80s Rocky workout montage! (Schumacher and Kimi) :p
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZA6mvMXxBQ[/ame]
(Lol at the end "KIIIMMMMIIII!!!")

Very nice from them! But I think now they should also ask FIA to let them test for a day, because Schumi's testing is also a great opportunity to gather additional info about the car.
But, well, just wait for what FIA will say.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.