Michael Schumacher

Real pity the Ferrari is not completely there this season. But I think Michael has a way of getting everything out of a car.

Kimi, Alonso, Button and Lewis on one track..Man that is going to be awesome..

EDIT: Forgot to say... I think they might just break a record watching figure for the sport at the next race ;)

Wow, same feeling i have with Lance Armstrongs return. Never liked them when they were at the hight of their performance curve, but with those oldies returning i am turning into a fan.

Awesome news, although it's sad that something nasty had to happen first.

Go grandpa :thumb:

(No Ralf S. that was not aimed at you, you can stay where you are)

:bananahuge:

wow never expected that :bang:

Ferrari has some serious problems with the car, then Massa with that so unlucky bad accident.
Schumi is back to help the Team :clap: AWESOME
Will be interesting what he is able to push out of the car and the team... the fakt he returns is so motivating for all team members... its going to be interesting :clap:

Kimi has no emotions :mad-tongue: lol

Thats the chance for Kimi to show he can beat the champion ^^ He is a true fighter and I think he accept that. He wants to drive against the best and now he has the "best" as his teammate... A big chance. There is no pressure for the World Championship as it was in the past so no team order. Of course all look at schumi now and he has all the publicity but that i think just kimi likes so he can do his job, driving fast :laugh2:

dont expect to much of him he was 3 years away he is fit no question but is he fit enough to race a f1 car i am not sure
then he totaly dont know the car and he cant test it befor valencia cuz of the non testing rule
he maybe had the on or other lap at fiorano but by far not enough to realy know what the car can do or can not do
but as a old schumi fan i wish him all the luck he need to pawn the field ;D

Must say did a little dance when I heard this news, the rumours where there for a day or two but I seriously didn't expect this to happen. As for what he can do...he was/is the best F1 driver we've seen the past 15 years (after Senna) if you like himor not and I believe he will do at least as good as Raikonen is doing so far this season and if somebody can get more then 100% out of a team it's Schumi :nod:
I can't wait for the next race in Valencia to see where he stands is this field with this ferrari.

I believe after some tests, Ferrari will give up this idea. Sorry for being pessimistic.
:(:(

I would love to see Schumi again too :woop: . But i just still can't believe it. That's really something not realistic for F1 standarts :confused: . However Shoemaker has his own standarts. He may surprise me :) ( i HOPE ! )

(No Ralf S. that was not aimed at you, you can stay where you are)
I rofled to this :lol:

• Andrew Evans

i would like to interject at this point and say omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg....

:bang:

I belive he is still very fast even after the long break. He just wants to win and beat everyone else so badly and because of that he makes everything he can to be well prepared and in top shape.

And same here. Didn't like him a lot earlier but now I can't wait to see him driving again.

He's got a pretty competitive car to as it's very close between the teams, the Ferrari & Mclaren are on par, one is better then the other depending on track so I would expect him to do what Lewis done at Hungary in the Ferrari and win a race or two.

Will be great to watch and am sure he's been testing in the 08 car :D

Well...not sure yet about this but if it's so, then it'll be a race of champions!!!

He has driven the 08 car and it's notthing similar to the 09 car but at least, he gets the basics of the brand new car.... Can't wait to see this ultraunbelievable comeback!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back