Miami F1 proposed Layout BETA

Tracks Miami F1 proposed Layout BETA 0.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
jack shepherd submitted a new resource:

Miami F1 proposed Layout BETA - Very quick version of the proposed layout for Maimi's F1 track

This is the Miami track that has been proposed for the 2019 season.

I made it just to see what the circuit flow was like and what the general gist of the circuit would be.

No AI
No Cameras

The environment is gathered from googles API with low quality buildings added and simple trees where trees and buildings would be, but not particularly accurate.

The road surface even has bumps from where I've poorly joined track segments, but it is driveable and demonstrates the layout.

Each street...

Read more about this resource...

Miami resident here, I've driven these roads for 20 years. I think they should use more of the port, I've added a modified layout with curves that could possibly be used.

g3nSvuM.jpg

Here's another set of curves that could work
koPVLTX.jpg

Again thank you for your work good sir.

A question:
Is it possible to import 3D building and scenery from Google Earth to improve the overall quality?
I can download 3D models of some buildings from Google SketchUp workshop, but only some buildings, certainly can't do it all. I'll get on it next week and see what I get.

Realism wasn't my first priority, so I'll be finishing the actual circuit and quality of that first.

jack shepherd updated Miami F1 proposed Layout BETA with a new update entry:

Change direction + New pits + New AI

Thanks to those of you who showed me the autosport video detailing the layout.

They said on the video the start line was just before the chicane (where I originally had it), then said the pit area was by the arena and sea front- confusing to say the least.

I have put the start line by the arena as it made most sense to be by the pits. The start straight is now very short into a tight left hander.

The track now runs anti-clockwise as per the video.

I had to re-do the AI to run...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jack shepherd updated Miami F1 proposed Layout BETA with a new update entry:

Updated AI + Cameras + New pit lane functionality

In this update I have changed the pit lane- from the lane right by the sea front- to the lane that is by the arena. Again, I'm not sure what the FIA intend to do with the pitlane but this solution worked best in my opinion, as it allows the cars from the pits to feed in off the racing line- and it's more fun to race along the sea front section anyway despite being tight.

I have also updated the AI to be less crash prone, which seems to have worked well. The hairpin on the bridge is way too...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would just like to post an update:
I've been working on some 3D realistic assets of Miami since my last update, but a lot has changed with the layout of the potential track. So first of all I am going to make a new track with the new layout, then hopefully they will finally confirm everything is going to stay that way and i can get to making it look pretty.

Hello, i want to buy your "miami hardrock F1 circuit" .
I want to pay it with Paypal but that seems not posible....is there another way to pay (other than with a Creditcard)?

Greetings,
Heggie

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes