Mexican Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Verstappen is the man, could have been a onetwo for Redbull but Richardo's car again let him down, what the hell is going on here???

Whats going on is simple Bro!!
RedBull only has 1 car available and decided to give it to Crashtappen! Still Daniel is faster than him but Crashtappen daddy influence talks...

Voted for Max, when I know I can be under fire. He did what he can and what he needed to do, only on the day that being a great driver meant nothing not unless you are the WC. Ferrari still have a chance for the constructors, and I am rooting for that.

Congrats to Hamilton on his 5th world title! Sadly he backed off when he was ahead of crashtappen in the first corner otherwise the Dutch wouldnt've even finished the race, cause he would've crashed as usual with somebody!!!

Whats going on is simple Bro!!
RedBull only has 1 car available and decided to give it to Crashtappen! Still Daniel is faster than him but Crashtappen daddy influence talks...

You believe in fairytales!
Max is faster in qualification than Ric whole season!!!

If he was the slowest what you think? nobody by Redbull give him trust. Why you so hate Max? Saturday after the qualification you had also a lot of nonses with the best driver in the team have won with pictures to get Max down. I do not do that about Ric. Maybe you must more accept the things the poll here again and the world says enough.
Have a nice day

Congrats to Hamilton on his 5th world title! Sadly he backed off when he was ahead of crashtappen in the first corner otherwise the Dutch wouldnt've even finished the race, cause he would've crashed as usual with somebody!!!

I think you have a problem the upcomming 15 years in this sport :roflmao:

Was thinking of giving Daniel the vote, due to his qualifying result. Hoped his car would stayed in 1 piece, but again..... failed. To think RB is giving him a crap car is the most stupid idea I ever heard. How can you get on pole with a crap car? You can't. Hopefully Renault will get him a better engine. He absolutely deserves it.

Anyway, my vote went to Max. Mature drive from start to finish. A Loser? Absolutely not.

Congrats to Lewis for his 5th title. Well deserved, making no rookie mistakes like Vettel since Germany.

For the Max haters: don't hate me because I am Dutch (as Max).
For the Max worshippers: Max is not godsend....

Was thinking of giving Daniel the vote, due to his qualifying result. Hoped his car would stayed in 1 piece, but again..... failed. To think RB is giving him a crap car is the most stupid idea I ever heard. How can you get on pole with a crap car? You can't. Hopefully Renault will get him a better engine. He absolutely deserves it.

Anyway, my vote went to Max. Mature drive from start to finish. A Loser? Absolutely not.

Congrats to Lewis for his 5th title. Well deserved, making no rookie mistakes like Vettel since Germany.

For the Max haters: don't hate me because I am Dutch (as Max).
For the Max worshippers: Max is not godsend....

He is a godsend for this sport I am also dutch but if I was not Dutch I like him also he have the same spirit of Senna and Mansell. I follow the sport from the early 80’s nothing wrong with pick your favorite driver everybody have it. And with Max in F1 is so exided.. like the new generation Leclerc..Occon somthing is changing

He is a godsend for this sport I am also dutch but if I was not Dutch I like him also he have the same spirit of Senna and Mansell. I follow the sport from the early 80’s nothing wrong with pick your favorite driver everybody have it. And with Max in F1 is so exided.. like the new generation Leclerc..Occon somthing is changing

I don't think he is godsend. He is a fast driver and is aggressive. I like that, but too aggressive... I hate that. Countryman or not.

As a Dutchman as well I have more than one thing to say for you:
1. Why do you feel you need to reply to everything and anything here? There's no need to. Just a total waste of time.
2. You don't have to defend Max at all cost. He can answer critics by himself fine by his results.
3. Yes, I agree there's at least one troll at work here. But you're pretty much the other side of the spectrum. How they say it in Dutch: ze lokken jou zeer eenvoudig uit de tent! Just don't reply to these guys. Also I believe your glasses are a bit too orange... It's nice Max is there and all, but it ain't a reason to praise him into heaven continuously. Everyone has his own weaknesses, Max is too aggressive every now and then.

The fact is, imho you're a reason to troll in this forum. People like your anger, your replies which also don't make much sense anyway, you give them a reason to stay active.

Last edited:
As a Dutchman as well I have more than one thing to say for you:
1. Why do you feel you need to reply to everything and anything here? There's no need to. Just a total waste of time.
2. You don't have to defend Max at all cost. He can answer critics by himself fine by his results.
3. Yes, I agree there's at least one troll at work here. But you're pretty much the other side of the spectrum. How they say it in Dutch: ze lokken jou zeer eenvoudig uit de tent! Just don't reply to these guys. Also I believe your glasses are a bit too orange... It's nice Max is there and all, but it ain't a reason to pausep him into heaven continuously.

The fact is, imho you're a reason to troll in this forum. People like your anger, your replies which also don't make much sense anyway, you give them a reason to stay active.

Agree You are right!

No question... Max. I think it is a bit too easy to say he won because of his car, so he should not be the driver of the day. If you apply that rule, most GP winners can never be driver of the day. He had to overtake Daniel and keep Lewis behind him on the start and first long straight. And I do not know if all the engine issues were solved in the race, or that he still had to ‘manage’ the car, especially on engine braking. And he finished 1st with quite a big margin, managing his super softs very well.

@muzikant As some others here already advised you, just don’t respond to the Max haters (trolls) on this forum, since they know they can ‘trigger’ you all the time. I fell into that ‘trap’ here as well. And if you cannot resist, just put them all on your ignore list. I have done that as well, and it is a lot more fun that way and also for the rest of us following these threads. I think your are Max’s biggest fan here and that is great.:) I am also a Max fan, but not only Max.. also Daniel, Kimi, Fernando and The Hulk:D.

No question... Max. I think it is a bit too easy to say he won because of his car, so he should not be the driver of the day. If you apply that rule, most GP winners can never be driver of the day. He had to overtake Daniel and keep Lewis behind him on the start and first long straight. And I do not know if all the engine issues were solved in the race, or that he still had to ‘manage’ the car, especially on engine braking. And he finished 1st with quite a big margin, managing his super softs very well.

@muzikant As some others here already advised you, just don’t respond to the Max haters (trolls) on this forum, since they know they can ‘trigger’ you all the time. I fell into that ‘trap’ here as well. And if you cannot resist, just put them all on your ignore list. I have done that as well, and it is a lot more fun that way and also for the rest of us following these threads. I think your are Max’s biggest fan here and that is great.:) I am also a Max fan, but not only Max.. also Daniel, Kimi, Fernando and The Hulk:D.

Agree with you pcreanme.. never to old to learn ;)

Keep it in my mind! :thumbsup:

Sometimes it feels like some people here are only half the age of Verstappen. ;)
Nobody on the team would want Ricciardo to fail, for what to make Renault & Red Bull look bad?
Double podium would be a dream finish for the team, knowing that the coming two tracks are very difficult to battle for a podium.

Red Bull was the best this time, no alternative for dotd other than the proverbial one. Well done.
Not a great race though - most teams couldn't race properly for long which wasn't good to watch.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea