Mexican Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Second race in a row, where I can't decide. Again all 3 podium finishers are in the mix, now with Ricciardo and Vandoorne :confused: Unfortunately, I think that Ric's DNF took DOTD from Vettel, if he managed to overtake him again on track he would get it. So I'll go with Max, he raced on his pace and just let others to lose the tyres. To bad that Seb didn't got back earlier to 2nd (that 1st turn braking like Bottas-Spain-2017 :O_o:), maybe he would give him some trouble.

Not the best start for Daniel but fastest man on track all weekend with the loaner car!

Max didnt even race today

You are need a glasses I think. Difficult for you accept things. Max was all free practise the fast driver whole weekend only he lost the pole on thousant on saturday.

All the critism for nothing again and again....Max tals on the track you win on sunday not saturday ;)

All credits to Lewis by far the best driver between the Mercedes and Ferrari

I hope next year it is not to easy for the sport like this season. Again the rocketship
My opinion Vettel and Ferrari having the best car and that is a shame they have not win the title but Vettel makes to much mistakes to beat Lewis. I hope next year he do it better.
Wondering what Leclerc can do with the Ferrari... I think he and Max are the future of formula 1 and maybe Ocon....Russel...Mick Schumacher?

Yep. And 5 wins in 79 attempts speaks volumes about him as a driver ;)

Haha every time the same people with there nonses. Max is a fighter... Remember Mansell the lion and talks on the track 21 years old with a great future..... having a good time. If someone can threaten Lewis it is Max in a underpowered @ Renault

Happy for Max though cause this was probably his last F1 win...Thankfully next year RedBull Honda will drop to the back of the Grid and we we'll never hear from Max again!!!

• Deleted member 113561

Happy for Max though cause this was probably his last F1 win...Thankfully next year RedBull Honda will drop to the back of the Grid and we we'll never hear from Max again!!!
I wouldn't be sure of that, they might have a chance in Mexico again, as the engine there is not that important, but we will see.

Max for me. His. Mindset has changed massively from the start of the season. If the engine is there next year he's a title winner for sure. Hopefully these young guns coming through will make things interesting! Can't wait.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%