Mexican Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Not a great race though - most teams couldn't race properly for long which wasn't good to watch.
Pirelli used a more agressive strategy on their tires, with softer compounds than last year. And I think it can make a race more interesting strategy wise. Some drivers only pitted once, some had to pit 3 times. That makes it more interesting than if everyone only pits once. But... in this case it may have been a bit too agressive by Pirelli, because even the hardest compound was degrading quite fast when drivers pushed a bit, and that should not happen. I did show however that the Mercedes is worse on its tires than Ferrari and Red Bull though.

Whats going on is simple Bro!!
RedBull only has 1 car available and decided to give it to Crashtappen! Still Daniel is faster than him but Crashtappen daddy influence talks...

Haha... you are such a sore loser and you will be writing this nonsens the whole 2019 season

I think we should create a Max temple. As he is godsend (read that somewere)
He is a godsend for this sport I am also dutch but if I was not Dutch I like him also he have the same spirit of Senna and Mansell. I follow the sport from the early 80’s nothing wrong with pick your favorite driver everybody have it. And with Max in F1 is so exided.. like the new generation Leclerc..Occon somthing is changing
"Godsend"...:O_o:? He's a brainless boy (he handles by his emotions) from Limburg (of all places), who can handle a car.
You have a strange vision of life dude...godsend:rolleyes:

I think we should create a Max temple. As he is godsend (read that somewere)
People like to make the comparison with Senna. I recall Prost saying at the time:
"Ayrton thinks he can't kill himself because he believes in God. I think it's very dangerous." Sadly we know how it ended.

People like to make the comparison with Senna. I recall Prost saying at the time:
"Ayrton thinks he can't kill himself because he believes in God. I think it's very dangerous." Sadly we know how it ended.

What kind of history you have guys about F1...? It was not Senna,s fault. Learn the facts or read books. And Max your guys dont like him and thats fine :thumbsup:

With some tips from the others here on Racedeparment and the request from Kenny Paton I do not feel like responding. Would like to keep it nice ;)

Racedepartment it is so much more fun here without that!

Grtz muzikant:)

It was not Senna,s fault. Learn the facts or read books.
It was KARMA. Take some life lessons.
Karma = (volgens de leer van de zielsverhuizing in het hindoeïsme en boeddhisme) het geheel van goede en slechte daden en gedachten tijdens het aardse bestaan, dat iemands latere existenties bepaalt
With some tips from the others here on Racedeparment and the request from Kenny Paton I do not feel like responding.
Then why are you quoting my posts all the time?
Obviously these tips and request are wasted on you.

It was KARMA. Take some life lessons.
Karma = (volgens de leer van de zielsverhuizing in het hindoeïsme en boeddhisme) het geheel van goede en slechte daden en gedachten tijdens het aardse bestaan, dat iemands latere existenties bepaalt

Then why are you quoting my posts all the time?
Obviously these tips and request are wasted on you.

Why allways that trouble making, I got banned because you and And other constant irritating!

Why do people compare people with other people? Do they really not understand every single human is unique? Records can be broken and that it's where it stops.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%