MetalMoro MRX Duratec P4 Complete Skin Pack

Skins MetalMoro MRX Duratec P4 Complete Skin Pack 1

Login or Register an account to download this content

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown submitted a new resource:

MetalMoro MRX Duratec P4 Complete Skin Pack - Finishes off the P4 Class

As promised, this is a complete set of skins for the MRX Duratec. This is to accompany my previous pack which covered the MCR 2000 (which can be downloaded here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mcr-s2000-complete-skin-pack.47715/)

This should now provide you with a complete set of P4 skinsView attachment 533366
View attachment 533367
View attachment 533368View attachment 533369

Read more about this resource...

Your P4 skins are just delightful, what beautiful examples of skinning. Is there any chance you could do something similar for the P2 class. There are only 2 vehicles and I think about 9 skins in total (far too few anyway) and these are great fun cars to drive but with SP racing we only get one car per skin so very small fields.

hey, i really like your work in AMS2 skins!
Just a suggestion for the future: you did skins for one of the Copa Classic class, would love to see your work in the other classic Brazilian touring car class, the other Copa Classic, Hot Cars and Copa Fusca.

MrBraindown updated MetalMoro MRX Duratec P4 Complete Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Changed download folder structure so it's now compatible with AMS2 Content Manager

Follow on from a discussion on the recent "Modding Automobilista 2 Is Easier Than You Might Think" thread, I thought I'd test my packs to see if they were compatible with the AMS2 Content Manager.

Some were, some weren't, therefore I thought it would be best to update them all to make the process easier.

There is no change to the actual car liveries themselves, so if you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages