rF2 Metalmoro MR1 Prototype@Toban RP Medium - 14Jan18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up.

I'm going to mess around with setups again tonight and then I will give yours a shot Shawn! I need to see what I can do setupwise and then see how much better yours is :).

Cheers Matt

I had a look s397 must be having a laugh, even mid settings I think I'd struggle. Maybe okay for single screen.
Pretty sure they did those settings for single screen. I can't even really do the mid settings and I've got a 1080 and an i7 7700k!

They really need to start optimising and soon, especially for the rain effects

Hi friends, this race will not be, ten hours before we have the fourth race of the RDGPC so better to think of only one thing.

Have fun!!

Can I participate? First time here. I downloaded the circuit and the car already and did 1.34.800
of course everyone is welcome. we are an Aussie club mate so won't respond at 4am in the morning lol.. make sure you have team speak up and running please and we will help you through your first race.

Can I participate? First time here. I downloaded the circuit and the car already and did 1.34.800
please try a few laps on the aussie server. if that's your time then your 30 seconds a lap off the pace which cannot be right unless you are going thru a MacDonald's drive thru each lap?

please try a few laps on the aussie server. if that's your time then your 30 seconds a lap off the pace which cannot be right unless you are going thru a MacDonald's drive thru each lap?
I saw that this morning at 1am or whenever it was when he posted and didnt know how to reply !! I was blaming my tiredness:confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.