rF2 Metalmoro MR1 Prototype@Toban RP Medium - 14Jan18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
noooo, god damn i overslept too, woke up few minutes ago
i was so used to euro region races that totally forgot to check the time and timezone
im super sorry, wont happen again!

Can someone get me in please? It's my first time racing in rF2 online, but I have experience in GT and able to behave :).
Hi Kenny, Did you end up eating too much at MacDonald's? If you sign up we would appreciate you turning up or at least messaging here and let us know you are not attending:) Hopefully next time:)

Cheers

Could someone post the replay of R2? It didn't get saved when the game crashed on me at the end of the race. I want to see just what happened in the first couple of laps. My brain was on autopilot in the first lap and I didn't even remember even making a pass at the chicane :)

Shoulda done better in the first race, but staying on the throttle with two wheels in the grass is a no no. Second race was better, even though Tony wants to take my podium away :).

Great fun combo. Sorry about the love tap @Sun Levi . That messed up a cracking finish between you, @Sean and I. Did have a ball up till then though. Nice neat lines Sean. Impossible to get past without an error.
I’m thinking the karts should offer us the same sort of fun.:thumbsup:

Great fun combo. Sorry about the love tap @Sun Levi . That messed up a cracking finish between you, @Sean and I. Did have a ball up till then though. Nice neat lines Sean. Impossible to get past without an error.
I’m thinking the karts should offer us the same sort of fun.:thumbsup:
Thanks Jamie :) I was slower, so the focus was to be error free, I made a mistake near the end of race one with @Kevin Harris on my tail and he took full advantage and moved past :( Same with @Sun Levi earlier in race 2, fortunately he made a mistake later and I got back past :). I did not want to make 3's a charm!
Was a really fun combo though, pity it was so hard to pass, but made it interesting for the slower folk to keep focus and earn a good result :)

Thanks Jamie :) I was slower, so the focus was to be error free, I made a mistake near the end of race one with @Kevin Harris on my tail and he took full advantage and moved past :( Same with @Sun Levi earlier in race 2, fortunately he made a mistake later and I got back past :). I did not want to make 3's a charm!
Was a really fun combo though, pity it was so hard to pass, but made it interesting for the slower folk to keep focus and earn a good result :)
Yeah mate. I think they are great for learning too. Driving with someone like Sun on your tail and keeping him there is really good for your confidence too. There is nothing better for improving your skills than running in close quarters.

That was a fun combo, I just needed more laps with race fuel to be more consistent. I was all over the place and with terrible tyre wear to boot.

Great times though and well done the guys up front :thumbsup:

Could someone post the replay of R2? It didn't get saved when the game crashed on me at the end of the race. I want to see just what happened in the first couple of laps. My brain was on autopilot in the first lap and I didn't even remember even making a pass at the chicane :)

Shoulda done better in the first race, but staying on the throttle with two wheels in the grass is a no no. Second race was better, even though Tony wants to take my podium away :).
Watched the replay Fred 50/50 at the chicane. you were faster anyway..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back