Metalex MTX1-03

Cars Metalex MTX1-03 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jurik1984 submitted a new resource:

Metalex MTX1-03 - Czech Formula Easter (F-1300) car by zizhgames.ru

Model MTX1-03 was based on the previous model MTX1-02. Since the Friendship cup had limited tuning of the engine, Metalex decided to focus on the chassis and aerodynamics.
The first car participated in the championship in 1975. In 1976 began mass production. A total of 53 cars made. Production ceased in 1981.
The car was used with the Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland and Bulgary teams.
This modification was created in 1978. The author is Jiri Moskal from LIAZ Jablones club. It had better...

Read more about this resource...

g7qwY3zff0Q.jpg

Version 1.1 is coming soon! ))

I have downloaded part 2 twice now, and each time 7 Zip reports the following error and won't decompress:

"data error in cars\mtx_103b_r4\sfx\mtx_103b_r4 bank. File is broken."

I updated 7 Zip to latest version, still gives the same error. Please post a fixed version.

Last edited:
I have downloaded part 2 twice now, and each time 7 Zip reports the following error and won't decompress:

"data error in cars\mtx_103b_r4\sfx\mtx_103b_r4 bank. File is broken."

I updated 7 Zip to latest version, still gives the same error. Please post a fixed version.
Did you download part1 and part2?

Yes thanks I downloaded both parts, and installed part 1 first with no problems. The problem is internal corruption in the compressed version of the file indicated in my first post. When 7 Zip attempts to uncompress if finds this corruption and cannot proceed further.Can you create a new archive of part 2 and check it with 7 ZIp to ensure it is OK?

Yes thanks I downloaded both parts, and installed part 1 first with no problems. The problem is internal corruption in the compressed version of the file indicated in my first post. When 7 Zip attempts to uncompress if finds this corruption and cannot proceed further.Can you create a new archive of part 2 and check it with 7 ZIp to ensure it is OK?
Ok. I'll try

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back