• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Resource icon

Misc Mercedes AMG GT3 Light config 2.0

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
M4MKey submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG GT3 Light config - Car additions ( lights / turning signals / lumirank ... )

What's that ?
That mod adds several new illumination for the car and lets you customize it at you free will.

What is in ?
- Turning signals for the car
- Numberplate on doors illuminated at night
- 6 different layouts of led stripes
- 5 skins already coded to give as much examples as possible
- Xela's endulights meshes and coding to work with ( I have his permission )
- Lumirank on windscreen showing :
- By default, car number ( requires texture editing for further skins )
Read more about this resource...

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
Not sure exactly of the issue. I'm using dynamic Lumirank. Could you post a screenshot ?

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
Okay. Add
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...]
NAME=LUMI3
COLOR=220
OFF_COLOR=0,0,0

At the end of each ext_config.ini for all the skins

Last edited:

dahani1987

10RPM
Nov 10, 2015
the value is incorrect, it looks red but it can be fixed by copying from your lambo gt3 config and it works perfect. Thanks !!! :)
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT _...]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS = 0
NAME = LUMI3
COLOR = 100
OFF_COLOR = 0

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
It shouldn't be red though... 100 or 220 is the same thing. As long as you don't type any "," in front or behind it.

Okay my bad ! I was giving you the wrong info ! Edited my previous answer ! sorry :)

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2017
Hi, thanks for your afford to add more immersion to the game. But i have a problem after installing your mod. The game crashes every time after using your mod. Any ideas on how to fix it?

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
No idea. Seeing the amount of people who downloaded without that kind of issue. I would suggest a bad installation.
This mod requires CSP to work also

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
M4MKey updated Mercedes AMG GT3 Light config with a new update entry:

Major additions and improvements

Changes :
- Fixed missing/misaligned digits on dynamic LUMIRANK.
- Improved cockpit LUMIRANK texture and shader.
- Improved Xela's endulights to work on LODB.

New stuff :
- Massive overhaul of the ext_config usage :
- Only the main extension\ext_config does the MODEL_REPLACEMENT, no more needed for each skin
- LEDs can now be hidden/shown with a .dds texture for each skin. Allowing to only make visible the led stripes used for the car.
- New interior details with safety nets and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to post the "3rd brake light not an issue" in the review section :) Yes you are totally right! The 3rd stop light it is indeed for the pit! Thank you again! :)

Emex

1RPM
Nov 2, 2015
Can someone help me? I've set the lumirank on one of my car-skins. At daylight, the lumirank is normal you can see it perfectly, at night, the whole rectangle is white. I've exported the .dds file with DXT5 + Alpha.

M4MKey

500RPM
Aug 8, 2010
Bright Lumirank could be due to wrong material parameters. But I've checked it on the latest version and it's okay. Are you using latest version ?