F1 2011 Mechanical Failures

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I had a fault with my DRS during Melbourne. Was wondering what other failures there are and what you have experienced. Also are there race ending failures, like blown engine, suspension, gearbox etc?

have done 7 races so far on 20% no failures on anything damage is full and still not seen safety car in either my dry or wet races. also playing with AI on pro (still far too slow as i can still pull away from them all) finished first in all races so far

Well I had a massive engine failure coming into turn 11/12 on melbourne downshifted 2 gears and bang rear wheels locked up and I went for a trip into the gravel.

Exact same spot as mine. I had a screenshot with a spring flying out... It's in the media subforum.

Also same again into t1. Seems you can't shift down in 7th at full throttle without a tap on the brakes

Just drove 100% distance in Malaysia.. The race was wet 70%.. Around lap 35/56 my KERS died and they fixed it 1 lap later.. Also, when that happened I lost 7th gear and drove the rest of the race with a lot less acceleration on straights, considering I had only 6 gears.. Fell from p3 to p10 in the end..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back