Skins McLaren Mercedes MP4-29 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should look like this top picture m8 the bottom one I am just finishing to the top one as everyone told me that the stripe was not broken , but after looking closely this morning its just the same as this top picture but with the new esso logo :thumbsup:
image.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you for understanding :thumbsup:
I was just trying to help you create better accurate mods , instead of just rushing and making bad updates , all you have done is add the esso logo , a two year old could have added the esso logo , the car needs the stripes making , and logos positioning correctly ,]
Them pictures are for you to have reference materials as clearly you have none at all , or you would make proper updates , but as you are clearly a person with problems , I will now make the mod and make it perfect as I have done two cars and have everything to hand ready! :confused:

are you sure, you aren't writing about yourself?
Not you as well m8 what is your issue ,
The guy clearly as no good reference materials ,
You complain about me all the time posting comments in threads that have nothing to do with the mod or discussion ,
The guy is making a mclaren mp4-29 , I gave him a review and tried to help him by explaining g how it should look , and you are still chasing me around on at me , even when I left that comment on your profile , what the f*ck is your issue with me m8 , are you jealous or something , because you are starting to get on my nerves! :cautious:

Not you as well m8 what is your issue ,
The guy clearly as no good reference materials ,
You complain about me all the time posting comments in threads that have nothing to do with the mod or discussion ,
The guy is making a mclaren mp4-29 , I gave him a review and tried to help him by explaining g how it should look , and you are still chasing me around on at me , even when I left that comment on your profile , what the f*ck is your issue with me m8 , are you jealous or something , because you are starting to get on my nerves! :cautious:
Maybe his personality?

because he's trying to help Luna?
I am not coming on here for a good week m8 , I have had enough off these looser,s have a look at the message I left on his profile , all he does is follow me from one thread to another disliking everything I say all the time its behond a joke , I came to help luna out and get all this hassle WWWWWWWWWWWOOOW!!!!!!1 f**K THIS :poop:

Stalking? Dafuq! You're posting your nonsense everywhere. No matter the context, one of your weird personalities show up. You even start a conversation with me about stuff I don't know what your problem is and I don't care.
You come to my profile and post more paranoid bollocks, so I MYSELF deleted the comment.

I was just trying to help you create better accurate mods , instead of just rushing and making bad updates , all you have done is add the esso logo , a two year old could have added the esso logo , the car needs the stripes making , and logos positioning correctly ,]
Them pictures are for you to have reference materials as clearly you have none at all , or you would make proper updates , but as you are clearly a person with problems , I will now make the mod and make it perfect as I have done two cars and have everything to hand ready! :confused:

Thanks for reveal your true feelings. I hope you're better now.

There's a Buddhist thought that says: When you do not accept a gift from someone, this gift must be returned the same person. Well, I do not accept his aggression, keep it (she belongs to you). Compactuo not this evil.

Much Peace!

Thanks for reveal your true feelings. I hope you're better now.

There's a Buddhist thought that says: When you do not accept a gift from someone, this gift must be returned the same person. Well, I do not accept his aggression, keep it (she belongs to you). Compactuo not this evil.

Much Peace!
Look m8 just leave it alone you are just stoking the fire ,
I tried to help you and was nice towards you , and even offered you last week my physics mod that I was working on , ask anyone on this site about me I will make anything for anyone , and let anyone use my work if they just ask , and yes I complain a lot that is just my nature , I came on this thread to help you improve your mod and nothing else , w1n told me the other day that you are a bit weird but did not understand fully the extent of your madness until today ,
Why drag this issue out all day if you can not handle a little costructive criticism then you should stop modding altogether m8 ,
I was trying to be nice and look where this as got me! :(

Look m8 just leave it alone you are just stoking the fire ,
I tried to help you and was nice towards you , and even offered you last week my physics mod that I was working on , ask anyone on this site about me I will make anything for anyone , and let anyone use my work if they just ask , and yes I complain a lot that is just my nature , I came on this thread to help you improve your mod and nothing else , w1n told me the other day that you are a bit weird but did not understand fully the extent of your madness until today ,
Why drag this issue out all day if you can not handle a little costructive criticism then you should stop modding altogether m8 ,
I was trying to be nice and look where this as got me! :(

How often will you repeat the same story? Please stop posting pointless messages. I just asked you not make disclosure of his work here . It's hard to understand this ? You need not say I have " issues " that their work will fix the problems of my work . You do not need to attack me saying just wanted to " help " . Do not do this with people who disagree with you also . You do not need to expose this aggression . At this point you are revealing a foolish and insecure person who needs to post their justifications for every person who disagrees with you .

The theme of this debate should have been terminated when I asked you not to make disclosure of his work here . And that's final! You made this space, a place to be posting their justifications and increasingly speak evil of me of things that have nothing to do with the purpose of this space .

Please stop posting the same thing related and let other people might also criticize, evaluate and perhaps something to thank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back