Skins McLaren Mercedes MP4-29 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalking? Dafuq! You're posting your nonsense everywhere. No matter the context, one of your weird personalities show up. You even start a conversation with me about stuff I don't know what your problem is and I don't care.
You come to my profile and post more paranoid bollocks, so I MYSELF deleted the comment.
Let me be very clear to you Lee, @chargingcar is like the godfather of the modificators and has 100 times more experience than you have, so it's absolute bullsh*t to say that he's talking nonsense. If he says something 99% of the time it's right. You're new here so try to be a bit nice to people or you'll end up like david dzema on this forum: not taken serious and puked out by everyone

How often will you repeat the same story? Please stop posting pointless messages. I just asked you not make disclosure of his work here . It's hard to understand this ? You need not say I have " issues " that their work will fix the problems of my work . You do not need to attack me saying just wanted to " help " . Do not do this with people who disagree with you also . You do not need to expose this aggression . At this point you are revealing a foolish and insecure person who needs to post their justifications for every person who disagrees with you .

The theme of this debate should have been terminated when I asked you not to make disclosure of his work here . And that's final! You made this space, a place to be posting their justifications and increasingly speak evil of me of things that have nothing to do with the purpose of this space .

Please stop posting the same thing related and let other people might also criticize, evaluate and perhaps something to thank.
Let me make this very clear. If someone else gives you an advice , you better take it or leave it. Don't judge others and mistaken what he gives you. This place is free for all and he just states his advice and wants you to makes it better. Not like he's claiming credit from you.

Let me make this very clear. If someone else gives you an advice , you better take it or leave it. Don't judge others and mistaken what he gives you. This place is free for all and he just states his advice and wants you to makes it better. Not like he's claiming credit from you.
That's exactly what I think. Thanks for reinforcing my words.

Actually no one is talking about credits. But freedom with respect and ethics.

Last edited:
You lot sound like god damn kids, you are both clearly very talented at artwork and modding, something that i am fairly hopeless at. You guys are some of the most popular people on the RD forums for the mods you have made this year and the years before and you are arguing over, nothing, quite frankly.

Gustavo, You're welcome. You're simply the best. Thank you very much. Your work is a game F1 2013 experience.:)
Best?Have a look what Pebz accomplished compared to this...
Barely resembles his car. I would give 2 out of 5 at max for this car, knowing that the logos pixeled, paint poorly done, logos are not in their correct place, etc. I could keep on saying the problems but I won't.

I

[

I am glad that it is so. Better than drab game F1 2013.Free of charge and does everything for our enjoyment. I have a lot of thanks appreciate. Even a small mistake, no problem! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... yeah, I told you you could not edit my Williams without permission, now you remove my credit and use my livery as base for yours. How ********* nice, isn't it? I'm gonna give you one last chance - don't get me annoyed more than I am with you, Luna.

Mod edit - mind your language please

Hmm... yeah, I told you you could not edit my Williams without permission, now you remove my credit and use my livery as base for yours. How ******** nice, isn't it? I'm gonna give you one last chance - don't get me annoyed more than I am with you, Luna.

Are you traveling? There are thousands of differences between its base and my base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back