McLaren MCL33

Skins McLaren MCL33 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine updated McLaren MCL33 with a new update entry:

Driver caps and livery tweak

Added driver caps (made by @jburon72) and replaced the "@McLarenF1" text with #McLarenDeloitte near the cockpit and added a slight fade to light blue on the shark fin and a slight tweak to the tone of orange.

h67PlvD.jpg

Bz0h0bA.jpg

daYzAev.jpg

5BmJJxw.jpg

Aga7X5s.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like this livery, but could you make the blue parts darker? since almost every picture of the mcl33 has some dark blue and kind of a baby blue tone to it. Thanks for the great work
search

I really like this livery, but could you make the blue parts darker? since almost every picture of the mcl33 has some dark blue and kind of a baby blue tone to it. Thanks for the great work
search
I don't think I will be making the blue darker, as the colour comes largely from the lighting in the images, on track in similar lighting the blue looks darker in-game as well

Por que cuando pongo el mod no puedo guardar la partida como solucionar eso solo pasa cuando pongo el mod
I don't speak Spanish so not sure how accurate the translation is but the game saving is a problem only due to the game version. You need to have a version of 1.8 or newer to be able to save the game with mods

Hey KeisariKine, love your work, would you update the Mclaren with it´s new looking DRS, I'm referring to the kimoa.com on the back and the "rainbow" logo from chandon that they've been using the last to GPs?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.