McLaren MCL33

Skins McLaren MCL33 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

McLaren MCL33 - McLaren's new orange livery

This mod has 2 installation options, you can either paste in the ready made ERP files with all the updated textures and mipmaps, or import in the textures manually using ERP Archiver (version 6.1 of EEA recommended). I recommend the EEA installation.

If you wish to use this mod as a part of your own mod, you are allowed to do so as long as I'm credited. I don't mind if you modify the files and upload them yourself but I wish to be credited if you do so.

Thank you for downloading! All...

Read more about this resource...

KeisariKine updated McLaren MCL33 with a new update entry:

Driver suit and CNBC logo on the car

This update adds the CNBC logo to the car and the suit for the drivers. (Alonso helmet seen in pictures not included, I will add helmets in a later update once Vandoorne's is released)
KxlfHVb.jpg

8MHNTfK.png

12ROrZy.jpg

ODtWVGF.jpg

AndYQ1I.jpg

zgcy120.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work friend.

Only one question... My car number in career mode appears in white. Is it posible to change it to blue, like in real life?

Thanks in advance for your help and your work!!;)

Great work friend.

Only one question... My car number in career mode appears in white. Is it posible to change it to blue, like in real life?

Thanks in advance for your help and your work!!;)
yes, I included a psd which I used for making the AI driver numbers which you can use to make your own fairly easily. It would be a lot of work to make the roughly 80 numbers for the team so I've rather just made the ones for the AI drivers and then included the template

yes, I included a psd which I used for making the AI driver numbers which you can use to make your own fairly easily. It would be a lot of work to make the roughly 80 numbers for the team so I've rather just made the ones for the AI drivers and then included the template

Thanks.

And how do I insert the number ingame? Sorry about my unknowledge...

First time modding F1 2017. How do I use ERP Archiver with the numbers.psd file to install it?
use the psd to make your own number, update the alpha channel with your number and then save as a dds (format BC3 sRGB using the intel plugin)then import the file to overwrite mclaren_driver_X (X is your number) and then save the erp

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back