McLaren License

Enjoy. :)
SimBin Studios today announced that they have reached an agreement with Woking based manufacturer McLaren Automotive. RRRE will feature their current GT class vehicle, the McLaren MP4-12C GT3, and some more, yet unannounced, vehicles but SimBin said that they rather announce the vehicles one by one. They decided to start off with a car that has become an integral part of current GT championships around the world.

The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 has taken part in many races and series across the globe since its release in 2010. It has entered the VLN, ADAC GT, and Blancpain Championship just to name a few. With its 3,8Litre, twin turbo V8, it is capable of nearly 500BHP. That is actually almost a 100 BHP less then the road going McLaren MP4-12C. But with the GT3 version being lighter and aerodynamically more efficient, it is a whole lot faster on the track.​
I had a chance to sit in a MP4-12C during the Paris Motor Show 2012 (my photos, McLaren near the bottom since it was the last stand on our round trip) and it was amazing. Even tho the car didn't even move and it was the road version it felt extremely great. I hope that feeling can be transferred into RRRE.​

Nissan licence too

http://insider.simbin.com/licensing-nissan/

nissan_logo_feature.jpg

After some European and American brand announcements we bring you some exciting news from East Asia.
SimBin Studios is very happy to announce that they have reached a license agreement with Nissan Motor Company from Japan. Nissan is one of the world’s largest car manufacturers and has a long history in the automotive industry.
With Nissan’s very interesting and successful racing pedigree there are plenty of legendary and modern cars to choose from. And I promise you we have!
But as with the other announcements we start the publication of this deal with a car that has made a name for itself since its release. A car with a very familiar name to not only us, but now also to Nissan. We are happy to tell you that the Nissan R35 GTR GT1 will be part of RaceRoom Racing Experience [R3E].

I had a chance to sit in a MP4-12C during the Paris Motor Show 2012 (my photos, McLaren near the bottom since it was the last stand on our round trip) and it was amazing. Even tho the car didn't even move and it was the road version it felt extremely great. I hope that feeling can be transferred into RRRE.​
R3E has this feeling, it's called "Office chair". I tested it today.:)

I played all sorts of sims before, in the search for this feeling you are speaking about. But I was disappointed.

R3E is something else. Simbins best creation till this date.

R3E will give you more then this feeling you just mentioned.

P.S. You are in for a treat man.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back