AMS2 McLaren GT1 (3x 20m sprint) @Monza 1991 => Thu Sep. 15th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I enjoyed the GT1 races I joined on here, although as everyone else got faster, I struggled keep up. By the final race I was spinning and locking up, which became frustrating. That’s due to my relative inexperience with the sim and those cars.

It’s a shame there aren’t more participants for these races. They are well organised and include some interesting combinations. Things may improve as we go into autumn/winter though. I’ll continue to join when I can and try to perfect coming in last

I agree in the stockcars. Great cars and I think they can offer good racing. On top off that all tracks are present to copy the Brazilian 2021 championship. Bring on SGP for AMS2 please.
The Dpi / P2 / GTE multiclass is great but imo need a bigger grid than 30 cars to really support battle within the class. 50 to 80 cars would be great. Hope AMS will bring this in future.

The upcomming racewill be the last I organise for few weeks. Also I cant participate due to private appointment. After that I am off on Holiday for 3 weeks. Will be back in 3rd wek off October, ready to race. Shall try to allready set a race planning upfront.

I agree in the stockcars. Great cars and I think they can offer good racing. On top off that all tracks are present to copy the Brazilian 2021 championship. Bring on SGP for AMS2 please.
The Dpi / P2 / GTE multiclass is great but imo need a bigger grid than 30 cars to really support battle within the class. 50 to 80 cars would be great. Hope AMS will bring this in future.
The multiclass races we had were not great in my view, GT1's drivers were too impatient with the the slower P2 drivers, especially in short format racing.
Any 1 class series would be great and SGP would be ideal.

I had same experience in ACC with GT3 and GT4 races. It takes very clean and patient drivers. Its a task most simracers find hard to master for obviuous reasons.

Last edited:
I hope we get a few more as this is a great combo and personally I love these historic versions of the Lesmo curves. I do have to remember tho that there is a chicane following these rather than a fast dog leg left down towards Parabolica as I've run the old course with the banked turns lots so its well ground in. :cool:

I really like the 1991 layout of Monza. Turn 1's chicane is so much better than the modern version, and you can really attack the curbs all around the track. I would sign up but have an rF2 conflict on Thursday.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%