AC McLaren F1 GTR @ Monza - Wed 13 Mar 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh dear! So many great combos being driven in the club since a while. A shame I still have no internet at my new home. :cry: The company now told me, it's gonna be ready by the end of March. So I hope to join you then...

I'm glad to see, the club isn't fixed to most common stock content anymore. This adds many new challenges. Please go on this way. :thumbsup:

Oh dear! So many great combos being driven in the club since a while. A shame I still have no internet at my new home. :cry: The company now told me, it's gonna be ready by the end of March. So I hope to join you then...

I'm glad to see, the club isn't fixed to most common stock content anymore. This adds many new challenges. Please go on this way. :thumbsup:

I feel for you man ..no internet would drive me crazy, it really would.

I am doing what I can, but we are desperate for more "hosting staff" ...I am going to keep changing Wednesday event though, for as long as drivers keep signing up :thumbsup: ..next week we are going to race the Abarth 500 ..so it will not always just be supercars :thumbsup: ..hope to see you soon m8 :thumbsup:

Well, I just assumed that this would not be for me. But then I remembered the old adage - "Don't knock it till you've tried it" - so I gave it a go. It's great fun.
Sign me up please Craig. :thumbsup:
PS I'm looking forward to trying this setup. :unsure:

I take no credit for this setup whatsoever, the driver that provided this setup is a Master in this car ..please remember the setup is only part of it, 98% is pure talent.

This setup was for Brands Hatch, so you may need to change the gear settings and do not forget your tires :thumbsup:

Setup

The best of luck to you all is this event :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I take no credit for this setup whatsoever, the driver that provided this setup is a Master in this car ..please remember the setup is only part of it, 98% is pure talent.

This setup was for Brands Hatch, so you may need to change the gear settings and do not forget your tires :thumbsup:

Setup

The best of luck to you all is this event :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Craig,:thumbsup:
i will try this later.
dont think i'll have time for it today
but i'm very curious indeed,and hopefull :).
Hope the setup works for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back