Welcome to the RD Racing Club. This Wednesday we are racing the Mazda MX5Cup @ Okayama in Assetto Corsa and you are invited to join! Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. The MX5 is easy to drive and ideal to let you focus and learn to optimize racinglines and cornering speed.
THE GT3 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints in a car that's less demanding than the GT3's and have a lot of fun at the same time.
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
- Cars: Mazda MX5Cup
- Track: Okayama
- 20.00 (19:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
- 21.20 (20:20 UTC) | Qualification (20 minutes)
- 21.40 (20:40 UTC) | Race (30 minutes)
- If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
- Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
- Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Click here for entry list
See you on track!