AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mosport - Wed 02 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Denis Betty

Cannot see the circuit on the server.:(

I have downloaded 0.8 and 1.0 and 2.1 but have removed that for now, still no circuit on the server.
also can't see any RD server - maybe down?
Well, I put the server up, but it doesn't show in the list unless I click "Recent".
That's not gonna confuse anybody.
Aw, if it's not one thing...
Anyway, I need to eat. :mad:

Im gonna have to pass on this one, Wednesday is the last race of the Rookie League Im participating in. Ironically in an MX5 Cup too, so next time we drive these I will hopefully have a little headstart :D

@Neilski I couldn't find a gif to thank 'Neilski', though after watching Neilson just 42 times it seems to have a strange attraction:whistling: :p
Neilson.gif

Thanks too for your patience @Denis Betty, thanks for sorting! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
i got it thanks!@

edit: nvm, it says that i cannot join due to track missing?? I've made sure I've got Mosport 1.0, downloaded it and installed it....
First you have to install the 2018 version and after that the 1.0 version. It's in the first post of this thread.

We have been experiencing performance issues with Mosport 2020 v2.1, so we have now reverted to the 1.0 version of the track. Please download and install THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE TRACK, released Dec 24, 2018. Then install v1.0 from the version history (linked above).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back